Reviews for What we can't have
Joy chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
U just stopped writing when everything got interesting
Lexi chapter 13 . 8/27/2013
I've read this story since you posted the first chapter and every once in a while I check if you updated it. Today I decided I wanted to read it again so I did it and it is as amazing as it was when I read it for the first time. I still have hope that you will start updating it again at some point, because I'm pretty sure there are a lot of person that are on the edge of their seat for a new chapter. I really hope you will think about continuing this incredible story!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
The dialogs are amazing, and the story so far is fantastic! But why why why haven't you updated?! The story has so much potential, and I feel that if you let any other writer try continue it, they'll mess it up! Big time! You haven't updated in over a year, yet apparently chapter 14 is finished. Done. Written. Please upload it and please continue this story, it's one of the best. Seriously, you've left us hanging for long enough. Get off your...couch, and start writing!
wordsaremywings chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Hahaha I love Sirius and I laughed so hard at the "Ron's a guy" bit! Hahahaha xoxo
DuShuZhi chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
I love this story! I hope you decide to continue it. Update soon!
The Maddy-Hatter chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
Sick:) i really like the way you're building up to harry/ginny. I dont know why everyone's complaining. You get to see the good parts, without going through the whole year. Update soon:)
kayleigh101 chapter 13 . 11/20/2011
this is a really good story
Marlicat chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
This Harry is way more funny than the real one. Although, he's kind of a jerk.
pinkfreak805 chapter 13 . 7/9/2011
this chapter was awesome and the funniest action scene ive read :) i especially love the bacon part :D oh brilliant cant wait for the next one! i just want to share my opinion, not trying to tell you how to write, but i personally think harry and ginny shouldnt get together untill 5th year, or maybe the end of 4th, 3rd year just seems too early to me, ginny is only 12! but its really up to you
pinkfreak805 chapter 12 . 7/9/2011
oh you are so mean for ending it there! hahaha but really, good chapter, as with the first im so happy to read the events as i wish theyd occured. bless you!
pinkfreak805 chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
this chapter was really great to read because i wish the book had been like this. sometimes the 2nd book just frustrates me because Harry is so stupid to believe the diary and so much other stuff. so thanks for this, and its nice to see Harrys more serious side i like it :)
pinkfreak805 chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
wow this chapter was AMAZING! best one yet id say :) harry hitting on girls will never get old for me :) and the hotest people list was hilarious. dand who knew Hermione had that in her! :) i loved it! and thanks so much for showing hermione/ron stuff love it! really this chapter was awesome
pinkfreak805 chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
Another fun chapter, I really liked harry's whole opinion on his soul mate and all that, it was really great :)I'm also happy that this year is followed more and has actul stuff from the books.
Alessia.Alexis chapter 13 . 7/8/2011
I'm more and more excited about this story...it never stops surpising me! It's just awesome and nothing less! This chapter took my breath away...
Bucky5 chapter 13 . 7/8/2011
cool, still waiting for the git to get his