Reviews for Marital Strife
Ellisaed chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! I love this too much! The Marius/Cosette dialogue is superb and I love the plot! Bravo!
arianrhod316 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I really hope you finish this story, as I like the plot very much!
Flitpix chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I love your writing please write more. Just to clear it up Cosette has russet hair which she gets from Tholomyes. Not blond hair. So I guess the baby's gene is recessive from Fantine. Marius is a doink. I've always said so.
EuphrasieTheOwl chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Yes, the baby is named Fantine!

So, this started off so sweet, and then it took such an agnsty turn! I love that the reason Marius isn't sleeping with Cosette is because he's worried about her. That's so sweet and so like him! But it's so sad that Cosette is stressed about this all.

You have a wonderful style and tone, and I hope for a few more chapters!
Bakura From School chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Well, I'm not sure where you get off putting that as a Humorous story, becaujse that was nearly one of the saddest things I've ever read. :( (okay so it was slightly amusing. Poor marius and his naiveness). But how sad was that that he practically has PTSD from the baricade.

I really liked this story btw. And can't object to you makin gmore chapters because I would definitelt read, and love them.

Thankyou for posting.
Bakura From School chapter 1 . 1/27/2011

Thankyou for posting.
Miss Pontmercy chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This is adorable! The writing was somewhat casual, so maybe think of tightening that up. But the story was adorable- and very feasible- and I, of course, am a big fan of Marius/Cosette. More please!
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
awwwwww so cute that marius wants to protect cossette but he is going a little bit over the top lol

but marius is just scared of loseing her

i lov the babys name

i looooov this

i cnt wait to read more

plz plz plz update sooon!

Jade
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
awwww...Beautiful work, as always. I Love your characterizations...and am curious about the lullaby. Translation, melody, or both, S'il vous plait?