Reviews for Quark Attack: A Drabbling Exercise
Arialla MacAllister chapter 26 . 8/14/2014
I just love this… "Please don't distract me from my chapter! Here, have a food thing!"
beehoon chapter 24 . 7/17/2014
That was much too cute! I admit I literally laughed out loud at the teryna being proclaimed to be a fish :p Susie is adorable and the poor teryn and teryna have their hands full with the two of them.
Arialla MacAllister chapter 24 . 7/15/2014
How can you write such perfect, perfect stories?!

I can't stop chuckling and giggling and rolling my eyes and I almost snorted tea out my nose when Susie shouted about her mother being a fish…
Arialla MacAllister chapter 23 . 7/15/2014
I am in love with the dust bunny army. Just so you know...
Arialla MacAllister chapter 20 . 7/15/2014
I absolutely love this story 3
Arialla MacAllister chapter 18 . 7/15/2014
Oh man… I could never have created a Hawke like Thistle, and yet I can absolutely see and understand her and the progression of her story. It's powerful and horrible and perfect.
Arialla MacAllister chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
Oh, this was really well put together… I've often wished that the game gave us a larger glimpse into Anora's life.
thepkrmgc chapter 23 . 6/17/2014
ive always wondered why fenris still has corpses laying around in his mansion, i figured that he's either too busy brooding to clean them up or is secretly jack the ripper
Sia Later chapter 20 . 4/10/2014
I had to blow the dust off my log in just to tell you how adorable this was. Very sweet! And I loved it!
jilly chapter 20 . 4/8/2014
OMG JADE
*FLAILS*
ASJDFKLGH
FeZeTh13 chapter 20 . 4/8/2014
OH I LOVE THIS! I was giggling and laughing. The way you wrote Leandra, especially how playful/conniving her dialogue was and her reasoning for inviting Fenris were funny and endearing. Hawke contributing to the dinner with terrible potatoes is just precious, even more so when Fenris asks her to never cook for him again. This is a lovely piece into their relationship.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/8/2014
BRILLIANT.
probablylostrightnow chapter 20 . 4/8/2014
"I've heard all about your corpses." LOVING THIS. Also the rest of the story is delightful.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/8/2014
oh my good golly gosh
what is this
this is perf leandra is perf you are perf euphemia hawke is mortified
miss jade are you really fenris in disguise because it feels like your hand is around my heart and threatening to squeeze me to death
but then again i probably died back at "i've heard all about your corpses"
yeah that was it that killed me
servantofclio chapter 20 . 4/8/2014
LOL. Love Leandra being a meddling and yet delightful mom here.