Reviews for Obidala Love in 100 Words
Peach Wookiee chapter 48 . 2/13/2012
Deliciously steamy without going over the line. Oh why did Padme pick Anakin when she could have had the deliciousness of Obiwan?
pronker chapter 48 . 2/13/2012
Glad to see these here - and I had fun at the con, too!
SerendipityAEY chapter 48 . 2/13/2012
Very nice for Valentine's, I like how their strong connection is emphasized
SerendipityAEY chapter 47 . 11/19/2011
Lovely and romantic little trio of snippets. I really like how you go back and forth in pov, but their thoughts are along the same path. Love the morning after :)
SerendipityAEY chapter 45 . 11/19/2011
Sweet but sultry, of course I wanted more, and quickly found out there was more :) Love the last line :)
pronker chapter 45 . 11/18/2011
Very nice, all of these - in this one he's thinking about being angry, but that would take up too much energy - the lingering lassitude after lovemaking is well expressed.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 47 . 11/18/2011
this chapter confirms my suspicion that you broken away from your SOP for these postings, having several chapterettes follow each ohter in the same timeline. thanks!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 46 . 11/18/2011
grievous crime indeed. :D
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 45 . 11/18/2011
thanks! :)
pronker chapter 44 . 11/15/2011
Good change of mood here.
SerendipityAEY chapter 44 . 11/11/2011
Lovely, and I like seeing Anakin learn a little bit as well.
SerendipityAEY chapter 43 . 11/11/2011
A beautiful scene to come home to :) And I love the idea of letting go, the way its used here, in such a positive, light and happy way
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 44 . 11/11/2011
okay, the first sentence freaked me out, because the worst case scenario was the first that came to my mind. Was VERY relieved when it turned out it wasn't Anakin she was marrying. :)
pronker chapter 42 . 10/29/2011
Sweet and happy!
SerendipityAEY chapter 39 . 10/19/2011
**Nothing demanded of her, only bestowed, a true knight.**

Perfect. How could one choose someone else over Obi-Wan? I agree