Reviews for Obidala Love in 100 Words
SerendipityAEY chapter 47 . 11/19/2011
Lovely and romantic little trio of snippets. I really like how you go back and forth in pov, but their thoughts are along the same path. Love the morning after :)
SerendipityAEY chapter 45 . 11/19/2011
Sweet but sultry, of course I wanted more, and quickly found out there was more :) Love the last line :)
pronker chapter 45 . 11/18/2011
Very nice, all of these - in this one he's thinking about being angry, but that would take up too much energy - the lingering lassitude after lovemaking is well expressed.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 47 . 11/18/2011
this chapter confirms my suspicion that you broken away from your SOP for these postings, having several chapterettes follow each ohter in the same timeline. thanks!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 46 . 11/18/2011
grievous crime indeed. :D
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 45 . 11/18/2011
thanks! :)
pronker chapter 44 . 11/15/2011
Good change of mood here.
SerendipityAEY chapter 44 . 11/11/2011
Lovely, and I like seeing Anakin learn a little bit as well.
SerendipityAEY chapter 43 . 11/11/2011
A beautiful scene to come home to :) And I love the idea of letting go, the way its used here, in such a positive, light and happy way
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 44 . 11/11/2011
okay, the first sentence freaked me out, because the worst case scenario was the first that came to my mind. Was VERY relieved when it turned out it wasn't Anakin she was marrying. :)
pronker chapter 42 . 10/29/2011
Sweet and happy!
SerendipityAEY chapter 39 . 10/19/2011
**Nothing demanded of her, only bestowed, a true knight.**

Perfect. How could one choose someone else over Obi-Wan? I agree
SerendipityAEY chapter 38 . 10/19/2011
Like seeing Obi receive some comfort in such a horrible time, very moving :)
SerendipityAEY chapter 37 . 10/19/2011
LOVE this one! Obi save Qui, and he has love in his life and the Force glories in it! This is how it should be :)
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 42 . 10/16/2011
great stuff!

Ya know what kind of an Obidala story I've never seen? Obi-Wan and Padme, married, raising Anakin almost as their own kid when Obi-Wan becomes his master. Or they're married soon after the mastering. Of course, adjusting Padme's age would have to be required for it to work.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »