Reviews for Obidala Love in 100 Words
pronker chapter 44 . 11/15/2011
Good change of mood here.
SerendipityAEY chapter 44 . 11/11/2011
Lovely, and I like seeing Anakin learn a little bit as well.
SerendipityAEY chapter 43 . 11/11/2011
A beautiful scene to come home to :) And I love the idea of letting go, the way its used here, in such a positive, light and happy way
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 44 . 11/11/2011
okay, the first sentence freaked me out, because the worst case scenario was the first that came to my mind. Was VERY relieved when it turned out it wasn't Anakin she was marrying. :)
pronker chapter 42 . 10/29/2011
Sweet and happy!
SerendipityAEY chapter 39 . 10/19/2011
**Nothing demanded of her, only bestowed, a true knight.**

Perfect. How could one choose someone else over Obi-Wan? I agree
SerendipityAEY chapter 38 . 10/19/2011
Like seeing Obi receive some comfort in such a horrible time, very moving :)
SerendipityAEY chapter 37 . 10/19/2011
LOVE this one! Obi save Qui, and he has love in his life and the Force glories in it! This is how it should be :)
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 42 . 10/16/2011
great stuff!

Ya know what kind of an Obidala story I've never seen? Obi-Wan and Padme, married, raising Anakin almost as their own kid when Obi-Wan becomes his master. Or they're married soon after the mastering. Of course, adjusting Padme's age would have to be required for it to work.
pronker chapter 37 . 10/14/2011
As the Force would say, "This is bigger than both of us," and Obi-Wan and Padme agree!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 38 . 10/12/2011
instead we got nothing of the sort. Would've been lovelier if this happened between the scenes and then AOTC being different due to it.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 37 . 10/12/2011
My favourite part: "Besides it was too late for admonishment. The feeling was returned and the force gloried within it."

Thanks, these posts brightened my day! :)
pronker chapter 36 . 10/1/2011
At last caught up with these installments, each in a differing mood; good work!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 36 . 10/1/2011
loved it! this should've happened after Geonosis instead of what actually did.

Hope this week treated you better, RL can be a real witch sometime.
SerendipityAEY chapter 36 . 9/30/2011
Very sweet and true, I do believe Obi would be a giving lover and Anakin seemed to feel entitled.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »