Reviews for To Be A Master
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 22 . 9/15
Damn! And we thought VOLDEMORT went to extremes with the Horcruxes!
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 19 . 9/15
I don't think the Trick Room works that way, but nice creative licensing to it nonetheless.

I only caught a few slight mistakes. The first was your confusing between "site" and "sight". "Site" describes a location on which activity is going to be taking place, such as the "dig site" or "building site". "Sight" describes someone's vision or visual range. You continually used the former. You also misspelled "Genjutsu" in the fire sword scene.

As far as I'm aware, Kamui is Obito/Kakashi's little eye trick. Tsukuyomi is Itachi's. They can't share them except (possibly) in Eternal form. I can't remember one way or another if Sasuke was able to use Tsukuyomi after gaining the EMS.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 18 . 9/15
And that chapter right there sums up my question as to why the Hell Pokemon aren't the dominate species on the planet in the Pokemon World.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 5 . 9/14
You know, I've read that scene a thousand times in various fics, but it occurs to me that Haku's explanation doesn't really make sense and really should have tipped Kakashi off that he wasn't what he appeared to be; just like they wouldn't (purposely) send a fresh Genin on an A-rank mission, I very much doubt any village would send a Hunter-nin after a target out of their league. Being know for sending you're Shinobi on what equates to suicide missions doesn't leave you with a very good reputation... or a willing and loyal Shinobi force.
Holy magikarp, overkill much
Layla chapter 22 . 7/13
WOULD YOU PLEASE UPDATE THIS THING ALREADY?!
ivanganev1992 chapter 22 . 2/21
Ch 22

Naruto in my opinion is still potentially considered God . And his summons especially the legendary are Gods.

Mewtwo genetically human created or not is capable to reshape the world.

Maybe if it's planted cursed legendary powerful seal on Orochimaro to permanently bound his soul with his body and truly die and never come back reborn or just destroy his spirit form in the same way to be incapable to reborn in other.

I think Naruto is way powerful enough to defeat anything.

Worthy for Hokage .

So that could be the end of the story bye.
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 2/20
Ch 5

I prefer the nice gentle sister of Negy than Sakura.
Ryuu842 chapter 12 . 2/11
You gave the Heaven scroll twice to the 26 teams.
loretta537 chapter 22 . 1/17
i miss this story and hope you can continue it soon
T chapter 22 . 12/6/2015
I love this book
CrimsonSylvan chapter 22 . 10/4/2015
This is a really great story. It's an interesting concept and I kinda like how you've worked pokemon in without either completely joining the two shows or sending either Naruto to the pokemon world or bringing pokemon to the naruto world. . Can you please get around to updating this story though. While I admit your shadow clone story is a great story and unique(as far as I've seen) with the nice Mizuki with Iruka still being the same as canon. I'm not certain but I think I read one where he liked Naruto and Iruka hated Naruto but I'm not sure either way please continue both this one and that one.
MattKennedy chapter 22 . 9/22/2015
Yay for big awesome battles! :D
Ian.D.Sarutobi chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
love this story already
Guest chapter 18 . 9/7/2015
Can you have Naruto transform into a Gijinka? Please? It sounds awesome, plus I think it would enhance his attacks.