Reviews for To Be A Master
Zero Rewind chapter 1 . 2/15
There is potential, but it is unrefined at best.
917brat chapter 25 . 1/9
I like this so much and would love to read more of this so please keep this up and update it again soon.
WolkaiserDrake chapter 24 . 1/7
I love it when Naruto uses pranks for battle and training
Neverland And Dreamshade chapter 2 . 12/25/2017
technically Pokemon are monsters. Pokemon is short for Pocket Monster(s).
gamelover41592 chapter 25 . 12/3/2017
excellent work on this chapter I am surprised you are doing this arc though
hinataellis chapter 25 . 12/3/2017
Looking toward to the next chapter
MattKennedy chapter 25 . 12/3/2017
Lol at Naruto catching Idate and taking him back to pay. :)
Rebmul chapter 25 . 12/3/2017
looking forward to more and curious about Karin and how she reacts to family
Rebmul chapter 24 . 12/3/2017
I hope we see more of hinata soon since I'm pretty sure that's the pairing your going for though I wouldn't say no to anko.
also I would love to see Naruto meeting his cousin
Rebmul chapter 23 . 12/3/2017
I'm sad to see tayuya dead she is one of my favorite characters plus I'm pretty sure she is a uzumaki even if they never say it
Rebmul chapter 14 . 12/3/2017
I feel bad about that fan kinda wish he just sealed it away and sad hed give it back later
Tererdrone chapter 25 . 12/3/2017
nice chapter glade you are continuing the story and keep up the great work
buterflypuss chapter 25 . 12/3/2017
Good chap
Luke Dragneel chapter 25 . 12/3/2017
I agree with your reasoning in why the race arc for TBAM would be longer compared to OWSCCD. I also like how you explained why Naruto wasn't in his various Pokémon state(btw, I so wanted Naruto to make that joke) now, as it is both reasonable and logical why Naruto isn't. I do, however suggest Naruto take to sparring against SCs transformed into Fighting Types to help him get better experience in Taijutsu style battle in his default form(the same could be done with Ninjutsu via having Naruto fight the various Elemental Types he has. Though even better would be Fighting/Fire Type that is Blaziken or other mixed Fighting Types that would get Naruto used to dealing with mixed styling that Shinobi tend to use).

I really want to see the various Elemental Nations filled with their corresponding Element Type Pokémon(Kumo getting Electric-Types, Konoha getting Fire-Types, Suna getting Flying-Types, Iwa getting Rock-Types, and Kiri getting Water-types) based on the tendency of the Nation's Elemental Affinity. Unfortunately it is harder than I thought to ensure no one nation has an unfair advantage in Pokémon types available to one nation over the other when I was trying to set up a general location guide/flowchart.

But anyways, goof chapter and good luck to you in the future! Luke Dragneel Out.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/1/2017
I thought the last chapter was funny on how naruto was fighting sasuke. But the last past was hilarious, poor sakura she has got the worst end of the deal.