Reviews for To Be A Master
yukicrewger2 chapter 15 . 21h
technically, while pronounced Katz, its spelled Katsu
yukicrewger2 chapter 14 . 21h
(insert Jaws theme at the end)
joe chapter 8 . 8/23
Why not have Naruto travel to the past using celebi form in order to gain more Pokémon forms That Aren't In His pokedex already. such as some of the new ones that had not Been around when this story started and mega evolve stones for his three partners Including the two different ones for charizard. Also have him use mega forms himself without stones since he uses a unique transformation
omegazeroinfi chapter 14 . 7/19
gotta say, i dont at all agree with narutos actions here. the sharingans ability was the whole point in using it. if anything, the only thing he really used was dancing leaf shadows which is apparently well known enough to probably be learnable easily.

the fan thing really killed the mood though, naruto had nothing to do with that fight and had no right to make that decision. things like this are normally harped and bashed and he got away scot free on it.
yindragonkiba chapter 22 . 7/8
Damn this was a great story loved it
DeliciousCookie chapter 22 . 6/25
Well this was a nice ride, shame there haven't been an update in a while
Ezakike chapter 20 . 6/9
Are you gonna keep the story line the same for when Gaara gets kidnapped? I have an hilarious idea that you can use for when you get to that point if you want to use it. Just pm me if your interested. It has to do with your current running gag of Deidara's though.
Ezakike chapter 21 . 6/9
Are you gonna have Gaara and the siblings come back? I think it would be cute to have them become older sibling figures for Naruto. It would also be cute to have the pokemon become attached to the siblings like they did with Hinata.
Ezakike chapter 22 . 6/9
I love this story. It's really good. Awesome way to use air pressure by the way. Hope you continue. I'll defiantely keep reading this. Love what you did with Hinata to.
Ranmaleopard chapter 22 . 4/8
This is just awesome I can't wait for Naruto to obliterate the soul fragments of Orochimaru
joe chapter 22 . 3/31
Continue this great story soon please
Tsamoka chapter 22 . 3/21
Well that escalated pretty quick. Please don't have Uke-chan become the next Pedochimaru.
Jameslw chapter 22 . 3/9
great please continue
Update this, please.
narutoz8 chapter 20 . 2/4
whens the next chapter coming out