Reviews for To Be A Master
MattKennedy chapter 24 . 8/13
Hehe. Poor Sakura. :)
Coreymcwhirter chapter 19 . 8/13
OK, I have to ask or it will bug the crap out of me. How the hell does Itachi have the ability Kamui? The only people to have it in canon are Obito and Kakashi, and him only because it is Obito's eye. Even if you are using the excuse of AU you should still explain if it is a somewhat more common ability among the Uchiha now or if Obito somehow gave it to him. This just really bothers me.
Have a Little Feith chapter 24 . 8/10
You've obviously read that Trapmaster Naruto story. That one was hilarious. Especially Lee somehow ALWAYS tripping the leg-snares. Who was it by again...? Was it TheBeardedOne...?

Anyways this was a decent chapter. To be honest, though, I almost forgot about this story because of how long it took to update. Err, no offense meant. Anyways, i look forward to the next chapter, though I do hope it comes a bit sooner than this one. Good luck and have fun with it, lest it just become a chore. I've probably said it before to you, but if it becomes a chore, you're likely to develop writer's block for this. So just have fun with it. Not to the point where it becomes crack, though.
Rikaeus chapter 3 . 8/8
love your story so far! Figured I should weigh in on why Sasuke would save Naruto. Despite Sasuke's clear dislike of Naruto he still respects him since Naruto is an orphan like him. So the respect tends to make Sasuke need to save Naruto at least early on.
shapeshifter340 chapter 24 . 7/30
Great story continue it as soon as possible please it's really good and enjoyable
It's barbecuing and Wartortle. You need to work on your spelling.
You kept misspelling Wartortle.
Luke Dragneel chapter 24 . 7/31
Great chapter, was good to show a slowdown from what Naruto was already at with his Pokémon transformations and is getting more focused on other aspects of being an a ninja. After all, by expanding his repertoire it allows him to do more, both in his natural form and in his Pokémon forms.

Ah yes, it has been awhile since I heard the lemon and paperclips. Always a good one, especially if you know someone who can do it themselves.
swift56 chapter 1 . 7/31
so, can we expect gen 5, 6 and 7 pokemon to join the mix? and mega evolutions for his starters?
Phantomsoul2015 chapter 24 . 7/31
Good to see you back and that was a funny chapter
Shisarakage chapter 24 . 7/30
Sasuke go~ot curb stomped! /\_/\

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
Foxy-Floof chapter 24 . 7/30
Heh. So... Is Sasuke going to get checked by a Yamanaka? Seriously, he NEEDS therapy more than most of the characters. Though granted, Kakashi, Obito, Zabuza, Itachi, Nagato, Konan, Madara, Hiruzen, Danzo...

Okay, okay, they ALL need therapy.
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 24 . 7/30
nice, i liked this and your writing skills took a jump too.
thor94 chapter 24 . 7/30
Really good chapter.
naruto did well against sasuke, almost onesided.
Also look sakura finally guessed who were naruto parents.
dracologistmaster chapter 24 . 7/30
Great chapter, I look forward to next update and seeing what happens.