Reviews for To Be A Master
Pokemon was Gastly or from the Gastly family
Apothecary23 chapter 27 . 6/28
Love this
david.teague.3950 chapter 27 . 6/9
Well Naruto is learning fuinjutsu right? So how about gravity traps? That is to say seals that add X amount of pressure on the victim, and if they use chakra to help them move the pressure increases, or decreases if they stop using chakra(the pressure never stops even if you cut the flow of chakra).

Another trap could be a portable "Flash" seal mixed in with a seal that releases senbon in an explosive wave. Non sealing art based seals could include his exploding clones transformed to look like wildlife animals like squirrels and common birds like pidgeons. Unless if he can go with even smaller like flies and mosquitos.
david.teague.3950 chapter 24 . 6/9
At least with "five" of the sound six dead(I'm assuming Kimimaro is alive, though I suspect he's dead) maybe all six, and Orochimaru(or as I have come to call him, Pedomaru) also dead for the most part there shouldn't be a Sasuke retrieval mission. Unless if Kabuto survived and releases the version of him from either Sasuke or Anko.
david.teague.3950 chapter 19 . 6/9
Oh god I just realized something if Naruto can learn to transform and maintain the forms of a Legendary Pokémon all he'd have to do with Obito and his little space time monkey marble is either turn into Palkia or the one that lives an in alternate reality(yes I've forgotten it's name I just remember that it was an important Pokemon in Platinum).
david.teague.3950 chapter 11 . 6/8
I only know of one ghost type Pokémon that is a "Transparent ball of gas" and that's Gastly heck it's name even indicates that it's made of gas. That or it's a pun on Ghastly.
david.teague.3950 chapter 4 . 6/7
Never mind my last comment about Fennekin, and Froakie I had forgotten this story is over 7 years old, Black and White hadn't been released at the time I don't think. Wonder if the Pokedex will get an update during the time Skip can you imagine Naruto turning into Lunala? Actually I can't recall but can't regular ghost Pokémon use a form of Possession? Meh doesn't matter just turn into Mew or some other strong Psychic type like Alakazam and use Confusion on Deidara's clay bird causing it to detonate on him.
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 6/7
Not sure what to make of this but I do have to ask why the Kanto Starters? Why not say: Fennekin, Froakie, and maybe a legendary like Mew(let the prank wars begin), or Mewtwo(at least Mewtwo can speak telepathically and would be able to view Naruto's memories).
et-reader97 chapter 6 . 6/4
Great chapter and I just had an idea for a filler chapter were you could use. You could have naruto transform into some pokemon to entertain kids/villagers in some of the villages he visits. Especially in places like wave where he could lift the spirits of the people around him like you did with the bridge in this chapter. Keep up the good work
tymaxion chapter 27 . 6/3
Looking forward to the next chapter. Very good read as i binged it in one sitting, worth doing so.
jangoman1579 chapter 12 . 5/30
Why did you do that? There was LITERALLY NO NEED for Naruto to do ANY of that to the other teams! Each team didn't make it anyways without Naruto's interference! So this scene with him doing this was uneeded. Furthermore Naruto transforming into Pokemon while cool and unique is uneeded especially how you're having him abuse it. Then there's the whole Pokemon abilities he is just using willy nilly when he shouldn't be able to do them with learning about pokemon aura.
Is naruto ever going to transform into darkrai?
If you do a poll on what to do with sasuke my vote is on killing him since I'm tired of the emo bitch whining about needing more power to kill itachi, I just had an idea have naruto transform into a rayquza and threaten to eat the emo duck if he doesn't stop whining about power. Would Naruto transforming into grodon and going to ame mess with pains rain jutsu?
Could naruto use gengars ability to pull out people's souls to remove the piece of orochimaru from sasuke and anko?