Reviews for To Be A Master
Ranmaleopard chapter 22 . 4/8
This is just awesome I can't wait for Naruto to obliterate the soul fragments of Orochimaru
joe chapter 22 . 3/31
Continue this great story soon please
Tsamoka chapter 22 . 3/21
Well that escalated pretty quick. Please don't have Uke-chan become the next Pedochimaru.
Jameslw chapter 22 . 3/9
great please continue
Update this, please.
narutoz8 chapter 20 . 2/4
whens the next chapter coming out
biodemonangel chapter 22 . 1/25
I only have one word to describe this this story(PERFECT).
corbinskydragon1 chapter 22 . 1/14
This is the greatest fucking Naruto Pokémon crossover ever! I mean holy shit this is awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter. I can't wait to read about Tusnade's face when she wakes up. I know this is your story but I was wondering if there was some kind of Nau/Hina action going if so then great!
shadowoftheblackdeat chapter 22 . 1/10
awesome display of moves, cool story line and love the whole pokemon-clone army :)
I hope you update soon. I wanna know what's gonna happen next. Is he gonna rip the slivers of Orochimaru's soul out of those seals? Is he gonna succeed in finally getting rid of the curse mark?
Also is Kabuto dead or did he somehow manage to survive the blow? And what about the sound five and Kimimaro? Are they still gonna be evil and try in some way to resurrect Orochimaru again or are they gonna change sides? Kimimaro is such a sweetheart. He only wants to live and have friends (at least that's how I interpreted his character) maybe Naruto and Tsunade can heal his illness? Or will Naruto use a special move like Healing wish(pokemon move that faints the user but heals the target of his wounds and cures any illnesses. or something like that)

Anyway, I'll be impatiently awaiting your next update. .
GenetiX23 chapter 22 . 1/8
And he hasn't even used the /really/ absurd pokemon yet.

This is fun!
GenetiX23 chapter 19 . 1/8
You don't like Jiraiya much, do you?
thor94 chapter 22 . 12/12/2014
amazing chapter.
naruto take down two sannin?
really op our blonde :D
Sparxthehdgehog chapter 22 . 12/8/2014
Hands down, this is how you do a Pokémon crossover. And by arceus! Overkill thy name is uzumaki naruto. It was satisfying to see pedi-snake get owned though.
Foxy-Floof chapter 22 . 12/10/2014
Heh. Abusing the hell out of Naruto's special Solid Henge? Highly entertaining.
Smearing Orochimaru up and down his own base? Ridiculously amusing.
Foxy-Floof chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
Ahhahahahahahahaha!
Naruto's no Puppy-Killer, despite his temper.

Puppy-Killer Kakashi, now THERE'S A HORRIFYING NICKNAME!
Better than Cold-Blooded Kakashi, or Copy Cat Kakashi, or Man-Down Kakashi.