Reviews for The True Hollywood Story
Joel chapter 6 . 2/3/2004
What a great story you should definetly finish it up sometime, and sometime soon.
Ladysherlock92 chapter 6 . 8/27/2002
oooohh, this is getting really good. i can't wait to see what hapens. I'm assuming this is based on the comics version of TMNT, and not the movie version, so making suggestions would be out of the question, although i would like to know how the collector knew where to look for the sword, and how he got it away from the turtles.
Lone Wolfette chapter 6 . 7/26/2002
Very cool fic! I hope there's more :)
Snow White2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
This is an awesome fic! I'm lovin it so far and can't wait to read more! I have no suggestions. I love it just the way it is!
Waterfish chapter 5 . 3/25/2002
First of all, I defend the authors choice to not reveal the name of the girl just yet because we're still in an introductory phase of the character and with all action going on, and Raphael's preoccupation with his mission, I dont' think it's far-fetched to let the name go until they can focus on each other.

Second, the action picks up nicely at the end of Ch. 4 and into Ch. 5, good twists with the "Indiana Jones"-esque tunnel of blades, and the fire pit - although a little more description of both would be nice so I have an idea of what or who may have made these chambers, which could definately tie in with the rest of the story later on.

You should title this story, "The True Hollywood Story of Fat Head Jeans"
Tumbleweed chapter 5 . 3/21/2002
Well, I went ahead and clicked on a random TMNT 'fic, just since I'm not all that familliar with the authors and whatnot, and I must say that it looks as if the fates hath smiled upon me, for it was this story I clicked on.

Good li'l adventure-ish tale, I especially like the concept of Mutants being generally known & accepted by the world.

I have to wonder, however, what's the girl's name? I might have missed it before, but you never seem to mention it. Could help. In any case, it's a nifty li'l fic which captures the spirit of the original Comic very well. I fully encourage ye to write more :)
SeaThreePeeO chapter 5 . 3/20/2002
Gripping! I like the whole mutants out of the closet thing. Trust Raphael to get into trouble. I must find out how he gets out of this one!