Reviews for Avatar: The Comet's Wake
prittypink chapter 38 . 3/3
such an amazing story, will you eventually continue finishing it?
korra1028 chapter 1 . 2/21
Even though my review is really late, I want to say this story is amazing. The characters seem so real, and I love how well you wrote the fluff! I love a good, emotional, fluffy Kataang story, and you executed this perfectly! Keep up the great work!
TcamNinja chapter 26 . 12/18/2017
Singer of Time, this was an amazing story! I loved the little jokes cracked and the "fluffness" added. You're one of my favorite avatar writers that I've read. I hope you can write many more stories!
CassieLiam4 chapter 38 . 12/8/2017
Please update this story soon. I am drawn into it and really would like to read more.
GameClocker360 chapter 3 . 4/12/2017
Dude,you have a talent...seriously. I have no idea,where you get these ideas from.-I APPLAUD YOU-
Orange Dash chapter 38 . 3/21/2017
This story is so beautiful and nothing else could describe it. I loved reading every part of this, especially the tender moments between Aang and Katara. You did so well with the two. Fabulous work you have here and I also love your writing style.
Guest chapter 37 . 6/27/2015
I think this chapter was downright fluffy and cute and I am actually squealing
GeorgiaDawg99 chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
I thought I'd finally take a look at some of your work, and may I just say I am thoroughly impressed. You're MUCH better than me (which I did expect you to be, but still, you exceeded my epectations). Hope one day I can be as good at writing fanfics as you are. :)
GeorgiaDawg99
Kairenai chapter 38 . 11/15/2014
Hello!

I've recently discovered your story as I've been on a hunt for one that continues where the tv series left off (aside from the graphic novels) as I have recently finished watching the tv series this year (2014). I want to compliment you on how you've really kept the characters in-tune with how they've been depicted by the original writers; As close as one can get who is not the actual writer. While I was reading the story it seemed like I was "watching" a continuation of the series by the original writers. As a person who reads fanfiction content with smut, I appreciate that you didn't include strong sexual content in this story. They're friggin' kids! Thank you for having a sense of moral. I know most ATLA stories bump up their ages, so that such scenes can be written, which is cool (that's NOT a hint).

Anyhow, I really appreciate the story as you've written it & especially the time line: right after the kiss Ba Sing Sae *_* The series/graphic novels do not give enough romance between Aang and Katara, which is the most frustrating thing. I was happy that Aang & Katara FINALLY had their moment the end of the series, but it sucks we had to wait 3 whole bloody seasons for it to happen AND THEN IT ENDS! UGH! Your ATLA story makes up for the lack there of.

I would like to take a moment to comment on your last author's note in chapter 38. I've never seen a writer request that people NOT ask for updates... As a reader of your story, I was a bit offended by it because it sounded like a punishment type deal if the request for updates continued... I've since thought it through and have tried to look at it from your side. I can understand how you may feel rushed. Some people may have presented their request more aggressively than others out of their (what I can only assume) desperation to see the story continue. Let me tell you, as a fan the aforementioned would be the case for me and possibly has been for others. In light of that, you should feel complimented because it's a form of praise... although in a way you may not like.

As it's been two years since you've updated, I would hope that it's because you've really gotten into publishing as said in your AN. Good luck to you on your endeavors. As all other ATLA fans of your story, I hope that you do continue this story no matter how many years it takes you to update it. Luckily, the story did not have a strong plot regarding a protagonist, so there's not much closure needed (in my opinion), so all in all, I'm quite satisfied that I was able to read a story that picks up exactly where the series left off. Thank You, and take care!
Bloab chapter 17 . 6/16/2014
The feels... Oh the feels...
Bloab chapter 16 . 6/16/2014
So heartwarming.
Bloab chapter 13 . 6/16/2014
Sooo fluffy...! Sooo awesome!...
Bloab chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
This redemptive mission for Hama was really interesting to reas. Great chapter. I felt like I was watching the scene because of how well you described everything.
Bloab chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
I loved how you managed Sokka's issue with Kataang. Great story so far!
octiman chapter 38 . 6/4/2014
This story is fantastic. I wasn't to sure about the leisurely pace of the story in the beginning, but as I read on I grew to really enjoy it. I was wondering if you plan on continuing the story? Thanks.