Reviews for Prom
Maki-P chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Dammit. I forgot how much I like this ship
AnimeFreakKatie chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Aw, this is just so cute. I really wish there was more to this, but it ended beautifully.
Rebekah Kroeplin chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
*squee* That is just TOO CUTE TO HANDLE!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Aww.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I reckon MegaMind would be a brilliant dancer, and he is, but I guess super speed and super strength are a bit too much of an advantage. Shame really, but at least he got the girl!
Ewbie Moons chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Aww, I loved this! It was sweet and funny!
hot4edward chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I really liked this story, maybe a little more than your remake for the Megamind Challenge series.
Nora Salisbury chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I love this. I read the comic too, and was unhappy they didn't get a dance. I plan to write my own AU where he kidnaps her to the roof of the gym with his own soundtrack for "one dance" which of course he will remind her when the music changes that it's still just one dance, he said nothing about how many songs that dance would span. She doesn't really care of course, she's in no hurry to leave his arms either. I liked your changes, them being under the table together was cute, I love her going there to hide. I'd hide from the big oaf too.
Fell4 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Whoot! Love it! So cute!
Thrice Seven Once Eleven chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This was awesome. Every bit. Was awesome. I particularly liked the way Megamind asked Roxanne out. Not "Will you go out with me," which has always seemed over the top to me, but a more low key and easy-to-accept question.

Good show.
Calliecature chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
cute! heartfelt in a story filled with dreams of world domination, kicking your rival's ass- all in a high school envi thats gonna make or break you. funny too.

it seems like megamind to challenge metro dude for roxanne.
Scarlet-Frost chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I swear you are one of the few here who are able to in my opinion keep them SO in character, it makes me incredibly happy. I'd be so excited if you continued this. The idea of them as teens makes for an exciting story, and you've proven this. Great job!
WandaCarla chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
That was too cute! (:
Dystopiac chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Having just received my copy of the Megamind comic (shipping to Greenland isn't exactly the fastest in the world) I can honestly say that I like your version of it much, much better. _

And if this was the version in the comic book, it could even be a foreshadow for the future of the movie. _
ShadowzKiss chapter 1 . 3/8/2011