Reviews for Unwanted Advances
Guest chapter 25 . 11/1/2014
this was a good story
Guest chapter 25 . 8/11/2014
this was a great story need more story like this
Guest chapter 16 . 8/11/2014
me
Savannah chapter 25 . 4/23/2011
Rawr! You need to make a sequal! This is amazing and I love your story! I'm a complete sucker for both happy endings and B&B
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Great chapter
Resounding chapter 25 . 3/7/2011
I stumbled upon this story today. Even though you had a few mishaps with the military stuff, I still found the story very intriguing :) My husband had to go AWOL after basic training to come home and take care of our son when I was unable to because of circumstances. He almost faced some time in the BRIG (military jail basically) because of it. Though it all would have been much easier to deal with if we'd known the proper channels to go through to get him home. He ended up with what they called a 'less than honorable discharge' it was neither dishonorable, nor honorable, kind of in the middle. :) Anyway again I loved the story! Great job! :)
cheysma2000 chapter 25 . 3/6/2011
I like the epilogue just fine. I would love to someday see something like this on the show.
cheysma2000 chapter 24 . 3/6/2011
I loved the ending. LOL
mendenbar chapter 25 . 3/5/2011
I'm a sucker for happy endings (and I believe in Tinkerbell, too.)
etakkate chapter 25 . 3/4/2011
absolutely LOVED the ending! perfect! can't wait for yr next one!
Mariah94 chapter 25 . 3/4/2011
*happy sigh*

I most definitely did not get an update for that last chapter, but I got one for this and then cuaght myself up.

I'm sad to see it go :(

But happy to know another one is in the mix:):)
SouthunLady chapter 25 . 3/4/2011
Loved this happy ending. Waiting for Hart to give us one, however, may be a futile effort!
Bonesaddict chapter 25 . 3/4/2011
That was a really great chapter and now I can't wait till they get married thou
IncognitoWriter chapter 25 . 3/4/2011
As I am one of those people who is a total sucker for a fluffy, happy ending, I loved this :)
KatsBonesCrazy chapter 25 . 3/4/2011
Yay! for happy endings. A baby AND marriage. That's so cool! Thanks for sharing. I love happy endings.