Reviews for Unrequited
Enzo chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Those bastards... they killed him! Traitors! I'll kill you all! I'll call my men to kill you all! For Envy!
Insanity chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
But... Envy is Palm Tree! Envy is Nature! :;(
kuro12 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
At one point after envy died and end told Roy that he loved him too. I gave a half sob half chuckle...omg I loved this famfic on of the best I have read.
Cora chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
That. Was. Brilliant!

Seriously, this is one of the best fan fictions ive ever read for Fullmetal Alchemist. Haha this brought me down to tears! Genuis. 5 stars! Dont really know what to say...except that im still crying...lol...anyway, again, this was great! Awesome! Amazing! Haha whatever floats your boat;D

haha still...i mean it when i say this is one of my favorite ive ever read! And wow...its 2:00am o.o Lol oops...lol whateves...

Cora
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
T.T
TheSinOfLove chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
i cried so much im so sad i love it so much... Waaaaahhhhhh Envy why i loved u so much... wah ahhhhh hold me Ed make me feel better... :'(
yaoi.lover.69 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
oh my god...i cried it was soo good...i actually read this in everyones voice too :) convincing good job, i also really like the ending...weird but nice :) i really enjoyed reading it...twice :P
ChocoVanille chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
D'AWWWWWWW! Poor Envy! I wuv u! Poor Edo-kun! DX DX DX
Sin's-Other-Half chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
aww this is so cute. x)
Tsukasa.n.Serena.rule chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Awwww that was so sad. At least ed still had roy in the end.
DreamKaskade chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This was sadning. But I liked it but still... Damn
As Darkness Takes Over chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
That's just so sad... you just make the saddest story, don't you? I swear it, you do it on purpose.

I'll sue you for abuse of my eyes.
bananasofdeath chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Well.

That was depressing .

Ha. It was still good, for a one shot. I don't like most one shots, but I liked this :D (Note how I am trying to be happy... that was a very depressing ending. Oh well, they say that stories that evoke no emotions are no good. I agree, that seems to be a good way to tell good and bad stories apart.)

...
Akasha Rose chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Holy that was amazing Hun. Yes I was nearly in tears, and trust me it takes a lot to make me cry. I love the conflict you had with Envy. Excellent job. And I loved the words you used at the beginning and end.