Reviews for A Fun Day at the Office
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I LOVED THIS! It was so good! The most perfect GaaNaru fic I've ever read. The characters were in perfect character.

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

TheLunarNightStar chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Ah I love this! 3 Great job. Love how it is written and the fact that you have Temari interrupt them while Naruto's giving Gaara a blowjob xD Thanks Chris for sharing :)
S. Rune chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
*poke poke* apparently the reader has passed out on the keyboard, most likely from blood loss. 3
never-vs-always chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
"If we owned it, Naruto would be a whore." And I burst out laughing and new I was in for a great story XD And I was right!
Great job with the character development, Gaara is so easy to take completely out of character in these... 'situations', and you guys did it perfectly! Great job, thanks for writing it :)
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I giggled at the ending. Abuse your kazekage rights gaara!
TechnoAngelprincess chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
lol awsome story
Wingless Twilight Of Delques chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Extremely Wonderful, Lusty, Drool... -wipes mouth- Okay, I'm so going to reread this! Also I can't believe you actually got the personality just right :D

At first I was thinking... oh no... is this going to turn into a Narugaa thing again... I encounter so many supposed Gaanaru that turns the other way _" but in the end you somehow made Naruto dominant in a submissive way and Gaara submissively dominant lol 8D ... I love you!

More Gaara x Naruto!
segment thought chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Skank NarutoAwesomeness.

(My review was very insightful, ehhh?)
fulofhyperness chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
You know, I honestly can't put into words how fucking hot that was...damn...I-I just, like, don't even know what to, oh I know

kittyzero chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I very much enjoyed it. It was REALLY good. Sweet and sexy ;D
Elmo-the-monster chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
i am sad that it had to end. this is one of the best i have read. keep it up
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I was giggling like a perverted Kakashi reading Icha Icha. This was just too cute! And very kinky. Poor Temari. Good story.
CarzyNinja chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Love it!
licklee chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Skank Naruto! hilarious! lol

I really liked this story! lol. Gaara and Naruto together were really sexy! and Temari caught them!

haha. :D keep writing!
rofl chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
if this is mentaly scarred i like it