Reviews for Dallas
Lizardphobia chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
I love your little drabbles about Jackie and Hyde!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This is how the show should have ended! He wake s up in the warehouse and it was all an alcoholic induced nightmare. Very clever.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Great story once again. Keep writing about Jackie and Hyde!
HumbleGyspyGirl chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I love the whole Dallas, wake up and the last season was a dream tie in! I was just a little kid when that came out but I remember my parents where just flabbergasted... good times. Nice twist and definitely a shocker. Only Hyde could inspire Jackie to get someone else's name tattooed on her body.
That70schick09 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That was freaking awesome! Super sweet too! I love the plot. But in the beginning you mentioned that Hyde had a ring what happened to that idea?
ferretsofthewind chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I loved it!

Great story keep up the great work
Romantically Inclined chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
An Aussie writing for That70's ff? Great! I think "mum" is perfectly acceptable for fanfiction.

I loved your story and it makes right that awful season 8.

Good job
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
love it! so cute but still fit the characters.
MomentOfZen chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Well if ever there was a show, that had a season that needed to pull a Bobby shower thing, it's T7S and season 8. So yes, agree with the title and the idea. And I'm always glad to see Hyde avoid the pit that was his characterization in S8, and Jackie avoid romancing *shudder* Fez. *shudders again* So while it's a bit done as a concept, I don't think I'll ever really get tired of stories where it's just wiped out of existence. So brava!

One small thing, Americans don't use "mum," we use "mom." It's so small, but it can be a bit jarring and take one out of a fic. Or at least it does for me. And yes, it takes me out of a fic more than just pretending the whole of S8 was some beer induced nightmare. Because that makes total sense! ;-)
Marla's Lost chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Who'd want to be owned by Eric?" She shuddered. **Ha ha - you cracked me up here!
Ghost 1247 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
All I can say is, "That Is So Badass"; I look forward to more from you!