Reviews for Boy Meets Girl Collection
waiting-for-you443 chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Oh my goodness, this is one of my favorite chapters. It's fantastic and brings me to tears every. Damn. Time. Which is why I will actively look for this oneshot every time I remember it.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
Hi! When are you going to update Let me be myself?
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
Adorable! Great job, and good luck!
Mikazuki Mitsukai chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
No matter. We need MUCH more fics about Sagara kids! It's very cute! :D

Makes me wish I had a kid of my own... But I'm only 17... When the fuck is my sis going to marry and give me a nephew? T.T

UPDATE!
KyriaHitomi chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
love it!
Mikazuki Mitsukai chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
Daddy's girl... Hahaha!

Like father like daughter. Both are a handful. Good thing Kaname's used to Sousuke's antics, huh? Maybe it's time for Sergeant Stoic to experience first hand how exhausting it was for Kaname back in their days at Jindai.

Love it. Keep it going! :D
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
Haha! I love it! 7 months is a bit early to walk for a child, but it fits Kaname and Sousuke's child! Good luck with the next chapter!
IdiAmeanDada chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
Hope you are feeling better. This brings back some memories for me for when my babies were that age. Great job!
Grey Wolf4 chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
These are a very good collection of Sousuke/Kaname short stories! all are pretty good!
Grey Wolf4 chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Another good chapter on Sousuke and kaname's life together.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This is a great start with Sousuke contemplating fatherhood...nice!
Forget-Me-Not-Obsession chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
Haha too cute!
Celsius009 chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
I remembered reading a bunch of these chapters before and was really confused because I couldn't place it, then I realized I'd read them all on tumblr haha.

These stories are very sweet, as I'm sure you know. And congratulations on your child (sorry is that creepy to say to someone you've never spoken to before?)! The latest chapter was impossibly cute which is really strange for me to say because I don't find babies cute at all. But your writing made it so, and thus deserves mentioning.

Thank you for sharing this collection with us, they put a smile on a lot of faces!

C9
Toondoon chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
Aww this was a cute chapter lol 3

Congrats on your new baby! :)
Starzki chapter 10 . 6/8/2012
Congrats on your new arrival!

Cute and funny story, too.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »