Reviews for The Black Castle Dark version
Tayzza6966 chapter 11 . 4/11
Please Update I apsolutely adore this fic! i need to know what happens. please let Halt find out where Will is soon and Can we see Gilians reaction to Halt leaving?
whirlwind144 chapter 11 . 12/19/2015
Please update
Guest chapter 11 . 12/12/2015
Hey! it's so sad you never update this story again... :( hope there will be an end to the story one day!
yara chapter 11 . 12/9/2015
Please continue this story it's amazing!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/30/2015
Can you come back and finish writing this?

Please please please? :)

I had forgotten about it until I suddenly remembered the whole ranger/Ranger thing and started laughing again. :)

Alyss Mainwaring (I had to log out to write this)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/24/2015
Ohh, so evil! :D Please write more fast! Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/12/2015
So I am here to say sorry. Every time I find a good- no, wait, scrach that- a GREAT story like this, the author abandons it. It's really quite sad, so one word... UPDATE!
Luthien Teantin chapter 11 . 3/7/2015
Oh, come on, continue! It's awesome! Please! Now I'm just like 'nononono it have to be finished, it's too amazing to be left in the middle!' Pleeaasseee coontinuee!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
Please update it's been two years
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I like the way You think because in stead of the goody two shoes gets tortured
SuddenlyADog chapter 11 . 9/30/2014
I love it. I usually try to leave some kind of constructive criticism, but i just love it and that's that. I have so many questions I'm frankly desperate to have answered, so I hope you continue with this story!
AdvidFollower chapter 11 . 8/28/2014
Ooh please update I love this story its so interesting to read!
Olympus97 chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
Uppddaaatteee sooooonnn
guest chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
Please update soon
iluvmanga2000 chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
Amg you HAVE to update this, it's AMAZING! its been a year since you last updated though...AT LEAST I CAN DREAM