Reviews for Black Velvet
this was soo cute!

i loved it

draco is a hottie too!
Ace Of Spades1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Nah, I don't think Draco would let himself sink to the level of a nursemaid. Good choice with Harry, and I'm usually D/G myself, but H/G is also perfectly workable. I liked this a lot, especially when he confessed that he missed her this summer. Aw-ness. .
Larzdinn chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Aww, now that is TOO cute. Nursemaid!Harry, lol. And Feverish!Ginny is so adorable :) Lovely piece of writing!

syders chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
FemmeDraconis chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
I'm usually a D/G kind of girl too, but as you said, Harry really is a sweetie. Please continue with the story!
Cabriel chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Nicely written. Harry's the kind of guy to do that. If you had placed Draco, it might be cute with him muttering disclaimers for his actions.
TigerLily15 chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Awww this was sweet! But Ginny is sooo ment for Harry, not Draco!
Aeris Deathscythe chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Isadora chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
You have got skill! You should write a Draco nursemaid'd be hilariously cute!
Pseudonym Sylphmuse chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Kept me smiling and I hope you'll continue with an aftermath please.
draicana chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Blah. Harry's so boring. No, Draco wouldn't lower himself to that, he'd make a House-Elf do it for him. He wouldn't tell her of course. It would be a mysterious and helpful House-Elf who wasn't allowed to say who sent her. Well, you did ask. Oh, you meant what did I think of the story? I liked it. Even if it WAS Harry. No, I am NOT biased! I just have excellent taste.
Redaura chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
how about if draco had to play nurse maid? *:D
tragicomedy chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
Awww... I love Harry in this fic! Oh, and who doesn't like Draco? ;) Sexy bastard! XD
Evon chapter 1 . 6/16/2002
I don't think the real Draco would lower himself unless he learned a lesson: how to b human. that's posible thought (since i'm a D/G shipper) so great story. you think you could update your other ones? please? thanx bye
BlueWolf chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
Sweet! I love this story. Write more Ginny and Harry fics more often!
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »