Reviews for Black Velvet
Kranberries chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Hiya!

First of all: Awwwwwwww! That's so sweet! I like the way you had the Weasleys all afraid of catching the cold. It seems like something they would do. I know what Ginny's going through. I seem to catch every cold that goes through the school. I may not like attending school, but it's worse to do make up work and stuff, so I usually end up going while I'm sick. At least, that's how it is now...When I was younger, my parents would let me stay home and I missed tons of school. The other difference is *I* don't have some sweet guy coming to my house to take care of me. *sigh* Darn!

Second of all: Thank you so so so so so so so much for reviewing my fic! I seriously wasn't expecting anyone to read and review. I was so excited when I found that I have not one, not two, but three reviews, and it hasn't even been up for a whole day! So thanks again, and I believe I'll write the next chapter today.

Third (and last) of all: Are you going to write more of this? Because if you are, I'd definitely read it! Sorry for rambling on so long. Ttfn!

~Kran
stormyfire chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
how come ur such a good writer?¿
Tomato Soup chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! its soooo sweet.

you will probablu notice if you check your revewis in order that i have read nearly evry singly one of you stories. i think you r a brill author. keep up the good work.

luv n hugs

moi
Evil Turkey chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Aww, so sweet! Your right, Harry IS a sweetie. I like a bad-boy Draco, but maybe during a fever, Ginny'll think she's delirious, and Draco would know that...and be gentle? Oh well, anyways, it's an idea, even if it's not a very good one. _

~The Turkey
Ndependenc chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Fer the girl he loves? Of COURSE Draco would become Nursemaid Draco *holds up her Draco action figure, which is currently dressed in a barbies nurse outfit* He takes good care of me *smiles sweetly* Even thouhg I'm a total G/D shipper, this is really good But... Harry's annoying .
K i w i chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
I love this! So kawaii _
Nighthawk chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
That was a good piece of fluff that you wrote! In response to the question at the

end, I don't think that Draco would lower himself, he has too much pride to

do that.
EarthAngel chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
This was so sweet! I loved it.
surfmyturf chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
Awww! This was sweet. Are you going to write more? Can't wait to read it if you do.
Kori Bischoff chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
I loved that chapter. Is there going to be more? Harry is soooo sweet, I just love him. I like the way you portrayed him. Keep writing!
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3