Reviews for The Spy Game
yes! finally!
dumbledorescardigan chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
but he loves herrrrrrrr
dumbledorescardigan chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
ahhhhhh why doesn't she listen to draco! He was free for 6 years! and he's a sexy mother fucker
unsedated chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
This story is perfect.
Fan chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
What an amazing story! It is very exciting. Fave!
Fan chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
I've gotten used to the annoyingly misplaced apostrophes, some of them are not supposed to be where they are. I recommend an editing. But then again, it's still fun. :)
Fan chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
God this fic is intense
Fan chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
What a hot chapter! Like a roller coaster :)
Fan chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
I love the story! Great creative concept! Fast paced, fun, angsty WOW. This is amazing stuff!
Elluzions chapter 10 . 2/6/2014
This was an extremely exciting story with a great plot!
MyOwnPersonalDevil chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
It was wonderfully different.
Amariel13 chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
Fantastic story! Are you going to write a sequel? I'd love to see how Hermione, Draco and Camille infiltrate Shade and bring them down from the inside!
Myra chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
Loved it, although Hermione was a bit frustrating at times with her freaking conclusions.
noctuas chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
I really enjoyed this story! But is there a change you will write a sequel as there are still unanswered questions? :D
Parvati48 chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
You still never explained who Shade is and what their goals were and stuff, that leaves me with a sense of unfinishedness...I wanted to know about them and read about the three of them taking them down and figuring out everything about them and stuff. :( You should do another chapter of them doing that so there would actually be a complete closure of the story or maybe even a one shot to show what happened just something. I'm glad Hermione and Draco are loving each other and sex together now and everything though. I like the idea of Draco, Hermione, and Camille becoming an Elite Undercover team together though, I feel like the three of them would work awesome together lol. Also while I'm on the subject I found Camille to be a very likeable character even though we don't see too much of her, I feel like she would be an awesome character to include in another story with these two or something. Or what you could do is do a sequel of this one with the three of them taking down Shade but having to overcome some obstacles before being able to. Idk like I said I just really wanted to know all about Shade haha. Anyways the story was really good and I enjoyed that it was different than your other stories. XD I have now read all your stories so far and I feel a bit of a sense of loss, I loved sitting down and reading them all consecutively. I can't wait until your next story so I can read more Draco and Hermione Special force operatives awesomeness haha. Can't wait to see what you think of next, Great job! -