Reviews for Disturbing Truths
Thechosenbibliop chapter 120 . 8/9
I have extreme mixed feelings about this story- the love triangle type thing between Sirius/Remus and Isabel bugged me and had me screaming and yelling and stuffing my head into a pillow almost every chapter because it was so damn repetitive and Remus was being jerk, and then everything was going great and you killed Sirius... And then the war heated up and Fred and Isabel got together and I'll be honest it bugged me... It bugged me a lot because I didn't see it happening so soon. Yet their relationship was so sincere and true whilst her relationship with Sirius seemed abut forced.

And then at about chapter 80 I was going to stop so I went through the reviews and spoilt myself... Whoops! And I realised I have to know what happens so I kept going- then the war hit home, I sobbed throughout Isabel begging lucius to let her go or kill her, I sobbed hysterically after thinks died, until the end I was sobbing, I couldn't stop because the emotions were so real, and then... She lost her father, goodness what are u doing to me? It broke me, shattered me because she genuinely loved her father so very much. It was all realistic towards the end and I loved it.
There are very few fics that made me sob- most fics make me tear up or cry, some sobbing even, but I make me hysterically, it's only happened ages times.
Well done my friend on the masterpiece, keep going mate and stay strong.
Thechosenbibliophile
(It's a shame I'm on my phone and haven't logged in, but that's my pen name)
Kea chapter 120 . 2/20
The story is so wonderful! I banged my head on the wall/pillow because I couldn't take all the deaths...It is so sad to remember those scenes. And you switched Fred with George, but either way its not the same without both. Still love the ending though :-D
I'm sorry to say this but you made many mistakes in French. I'm French, so maybe, if you allow me, I could help you and give you the proper translation
bigtomato chapter 38 . 1/14
My theory is that Dumbledore and Mrs Weasley have a bet to see who can matchmake Isabel with someone.
bigtomato chapter 13 . 1/9
Haha, no-one has told her about the curse on the DADA job yet? :D
bigtomato chapter 11 . 1/9
I so want to see an Isabel / Dora Tonks romance .
reader chapter 102 . 11/23/2014
Your remus and your OC are both little piece of shit.
lying unfaithful ungrateful shits
Guest chapter 35 . 8/26/2014
Kind of ruined it when you said the actress is Nina Dobrev. It was better to just imagine. In my head it was Eva Green except with darker eyes and younger. She has an intimidating look to her, Nina not so much. I just see the girl from a vampire cliché series.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/26/2014
I like that this didn't have her dating in school, its too cliché. God forbid if your a teen that doesn't care for stuff like that. Isabel is so different from any character featured in any story including non fics. I like her personality.
Hetomi chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
An entire year comprised in one chapter. Major time skip. It fits though.
Anon chapter 120 . 7/30/2014
Lovely story! This one was hard to put down. I think the best part of this as a whole was simply how well written it was and how different your OC was. I look forward to reading more of your work. Happy Writing!
Quartz KitKat chapter 34 . 7/6/2014
Hi!
I've been reading this story and it's really good, see I live in France and I would like to think that I speak fluent french. So I would like to point out two mistakes.

at some point you said "Comment j'ai manqué vous." Now you got the words right, but 'vous' is for older people and people you don't know, and the words were in the wrong place. "Comment tu m'as manqué" is the proper phrase.

There's also when someone said "Vous avez grandi a etre si belle." Well I think 'Tu as si grandi, et comme tu es belle.' is more to the point. When she was talking to Gabrielle change all the vous into Tu.

Sorry for being a bitch, but I wasn't flaming or anything, I was just trying to build constructive critism.

I you ever need help, please PM me.

Quartz (Your story is amazing)
MyKe Black chapter 122 . 6/18/2014
I have fallen in love with this story. I read plenty of fan fiction but this is truly a work of art! I cried when Sirius, Remus, Tonks, and Severus dies. You had a really well thought out plot and a very well developed character. I like who you showed her darkest and brightest moments. She wasn't fake which is really nice. Your development of the less understood characters (Tonks, Bill, Fleur, Charlie, Severus, Lucius) is very clear and I can see that you understand the characters as a whole. Even with character that we know well (Draco, Fred, Remus, Sirius, Dumbledore, McGonagall, and Moody) are done very well. I read the whole story in one sitting, and I noticed a couple thing, some of your facts altered though out the story, (The big one I noticed was Isabel's relationship with Louis.) but was I'm sure that with all the time you spent and all the ideas you created you can't possibly keep everything straight. But truthfully that was my only complaint. This is a wonderful story and I hope to hear more from you.
America chapter 78 . 5/2/2014
OMG...I'm sobbing right now...sorry i literally can't speak right now
WingDream7116 chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
OMG I have never seen anything like this before BRAVO :-)!
1,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »