Reviews for Disturbing Truths
KleaKuqi chapter 21 . 10/5
Oh, you forgot, "and Terence Higgs has-slash-had feelings for you"
sparklerose856 chapter 41 . 9/18
This story is great! I'm not all the way through yet, but I can't stop reading the story. Great job.
I feel like the way you do the translations for the French at the end of the chapter is confusing as I do not speak any French and have to go to the end of the chapter to find out what has been said.
Love the story so far though
Um question chapter 16 . 3/15
Remus kissed Isabel?
Olivia0707 chapter 16 . 2/15
What! OMG! Siriusly!-Sorry couldn't help myself:)
Olivia0707 chapter 12 . 2/15
Creep he (Lucius) is such a creep
love the story so far
Olivia0707 chapter 10 . 2/15
love it so far

hope she takes the job
LiveFreeDieWell chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
I know its a story but I really hate women that pass off another man's child as belonging to their husband/boyfriend/lover. Horrible and unforgivable. In regards to the story the mother knew her daughter would be going to Hogwarts, what the hell, why did she not say anything in private or something to her husband? And now the mother is choosing her husband over her eldest daughter. The husband won't give up his half-veela "prize" but she could easily find another husband that will treat all her girls right. Stupid woman all around, don't like her.
Thechosenbibliop chapter 120 . 8/9/2015
I have extreme mixed feelings about this story- the love triangle type thing between Sirius/Remus and Isabel bugged me and had me screaming and yelling and stuffing my head into a pillow almost every chapter because it was so damn repetitive and Remus was being jerk, and then everything was going great and you killed Sirius... And then the war heated up and Fred and Isabel got together and I'll be honest it bugged me... It bugged me a lot because I didn't see it happening so soon. Yet their relationship was so sincere and true whilst her relationship with Sirius seemed abut forced.

And then at about chapter 80 I was going to stop so I went through the reviews and spoilt myself... Whoops! And I realised I have to know what happens so I kept going- then the war hit home, I sobbed throughout Isabel begging lucius to let her go or kill her, I sobbed hysterically after thinks died, until the end I was sobbing, I couldn't stop because the emotions were so real, and then... She lost her father, goodness what are u doing to me? It broke me, shattered me because she genuinely loved her father so very much. It was all realistic towards the end and I loved it.
There are very few fics that made me sob- most fics make me tear up or cry, some sobbing even, but I make me hysterically, it's only happened ages times.
Well done my friend on the masterpiece, keep going mate and stay strong.
(It's a shame I'm on my phone and haven't logged in, but that's my pen name)
Kea chapter 120 . 2/20/2015
The story is so wonderful! I banged my head on the wall/pillow because I couldn't take all the deaths...It is so sad to remember those scenes. And you switched Fred with George, but either way its not the same without both. Still love the ending though :-D
Guest chapter 34 . 2/8/2015
I'm sorry to say this but you made many mistakes in French. I'm French, so maybe, if you allow me, I could help you and give you the proper translation
bigtomato chapter 38 . 1/14/2015
My theory is that Dumbledore and Mrs Weasley have a bet to see who can matchmake Isabel with someone.
bigtomato chapter 13 . 1/9/2015
Haha, no-one has told her about the curse on the DADA job yet? :D
bigtomato chapter 11 . 1/9/2015
I so want to see an Isabel / Dora Tonks romance .
reader chapter 102 . 11/23/2014
Your remus and your OC are both little piece of shit.
lying unfaithful ungrateful shits