Reviews for In Dark Blue Louisiana
Franky Sanchez 125 chapter 16 . 4/6/2011
I'm enjoying the story so far. Ava's visions are pretty good, but we haven't really seen them do her much good since they are brand new to her. And as for Ava's Gran's old friend, I'll assume she was referring to Godric since that would make the most sense. I'd love it if you could keep Godric alive, but that's mostly due to this scene I have stuck in my head of Godric chastising Eric for his behavior. ] Anyway, I hope you update soon. Good luck with the next chapter.
Nelle07 chapter 16 . 4/3/2011
Love Godric... but no point in keeping him a live (undead) longer... Maybe a clue or help to Ava but I don't think he needs to survive.
Gaara-Kurt chapter 15 . 3/28/2011
Well, just know i vote for him to be alive, i love him too mush for that
Nelle07 chapter 15 . 3/27/2011
Great chapter! I love how full of it Eric is at the end lol!
JJ-Jefferu chapter 15 . 3/26/2011
Loved the update :)

I do the same thing and like i said English is my first and only langauge. I have my friend proof myself no before I post it, though there are a few cases when I don't. Maybe having someone proof it could help?
JJ-Jefferu chapter 14 . 3/20/2011
i read this from chapter one today and have to say i like it. The mistakes I have seen throughout the chapters are the same ones I make and English is my primary languauge and I love writing.

I hope you continue this story, I have had the same thoughts about some of mine and I like how they turned out in the end.

Just write it may not be exactly how you like it the first time but keep going back over it. :]
Gaara-Kurt chapter 14 . 3/20/2011
ooooh we are gonna meet GOodric soon! by the by, if you save Godric i will worship the ground you walk.
m chapter 14 . 3/19/2011
love ur story
Nelle07 chapter 14 . 3/19/2011
I love it so far!Sorry to hear it's not going as planned! But it is only Chapter 14 so there is still time to shape it how you want it to be!
Nelle07 chapter 13 . 3/19/2011
I lOve it! Go Eric :D
Emmy07 chapter 13 . 3/14/2011
I like this! Post again!
mixmatched9 chapter 13 . 3/12/2011
loved it! update soon please!
SerahFalcon chapter 12 . 3/6/2011
Great job so far. Please update this soon. I want to know Ava's answer.
caleb's babe chapter 12 . 3/6/2011
i like it. more [;ease
mixmatched9 chapter 12 . 3/5/2011
I think that is awesome! Please update soon!
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »