Reviews for The Advantages of Solitude
Beautiful. Utterly amazing.
USUK shipper chapter 1 . 2/9
Awwww... :')
rhj chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I really love this piece, and it's so romantic´╝ü
Slip of Red chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Cute
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I love this! You write them soooo in character!

And:
"Though the story was set in a school, Arthur noticed that very few of the students (save for Sandy) seemed interested at all in their studies. Disgraceful." haha! XD
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
AWE!
Punmaster Extrordinaire chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I love GerIta for their adorableness, but I love USUK for their sheer levels of beautiful, beautiful angst. And boy have you supplied both in full measure in this and your "Make It Convincing" fic! The entire time through both fics I was d'aww-ing and nooooo-ing and getting that horribly wonderful feeling like your heart is being put through a wringer.

Marvelously done, m'dear. Marvelously.

...darn it, I have no critiques. And whose fault is that, hmmm?

Punmaster Extraordinaire
Waveripple of Team Sunrise chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
That was great. I'm glad a stuck around. :)
Shiva491 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Awesome. I can really tell you're British :D
ReaderWriterArtist chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
DOCTOR WHO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Normally I'm full-on ANTI US/UK, but this is so cute and brilliantly written. Well done indeed!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This was absolutely gorgeous! How does this only have six reviews? D I lovelovelove how you portrayed Arthur's loneliness and his unwillingness to get his hopes up over Alfred, and the Shakespeare...augh. So wonderful.
GREASE chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I loved that musical so much! The only thing is that you aren't aloud to take your own food with you and that the band is sitting in the stage (really weird). It really was in London, but in the summer -.-'
mymanisfictional chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Aww I loved it! It was really cute and I think you kept them more or less in character. Alfred makes Arthur crazy in the best way possible.
Souboshi Shinomouri chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This is a wonderful story. You told it so well that I was sucked into the story. It's nice to know there are authors on this site with proper grammar and spelling skills. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and I hope to see some more work from you in the future.
Diane Long chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Awwww... so sweet. I liked how you used King Lear here. It really is a great parallel! Of course Alfred loves Grease. I enjoyed this!