Reviews for Obra Maestro
fujikawaii10346 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
oh my god I can't express how I feel about this. this is? just art wow.
The Silverclaimer chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This is so sweet...

They're a lovable pair.
rebirthreborn chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I felt like I'm reading an artistic fiction, with a bit too much of adjectives. Still, it's very 'creative' in its own way, like Art.
YukiKitsune103 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
First of all, thanks so much for this fic! It was simply TOO BEAUTIFUL for words to describe. Every single detail on how Yukimura nurtured Sanada into the player he is now, and the pain he went through when his illness hit him.

That scene was simply too touching for words, I couldn't help but shed a few tears at that, it was simply filled with too much emotions.

And don't worry about me being unhappy with it, because this is just simply a very heart-warming story. I love it a lot, thanks for writing such fabulous stories for me, as well as the other readers.

I'll continue to support your works, and waiting for your other stories in the near future.

With regards,

YukiKitsune103
iLupinus chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
So... beautiful..
Faoiltierna chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Wow...

That was pretty darn cool. That Yukimura...he's a deep one. I liked the imagery and...just the poetry of how you used your words. Very nice :-)
Fadey chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Like your other works, this story is really beautiful The feelings of Yukimura are overflowing, and I like it a lot. A really awesome fic:)

Fadey