Reviews for The Waterfall at Dawn
Eriza-chan chapter 1 . 8/26
this was a really sweet one-shot :)
Tofu Princess chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
lol that was cute
DOVEHEART chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Woww... this seriously gave me chills at nearly every word. It was so passionate and hot and delectable. Your word choices and the way you describe things is so fancy and awesome. Can't wait to read more of your work!
Wen chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I knew it when I read about half of it because it would be weird for Carlisle to meet Esme in a waterfall if he's not her husband!
FLUFFEDOUT chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
-mmmmmmmmm this is mouth watering!
worldwidefans chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Who says friday the 13th has to be unlucky? I consider myself very lucky to have found this fic and a new author whose work I can discover.

(Thanks to TheTBone for adding you to their favs list!)
ink gnome chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
It was really romantic in a very sexual way, but it was even funny toward the end. I knew there was going to be a big twist I just didn't get near to guessing. I liked reading it back to see where the clues were. Now I feel like a fool for not noticing them the first time around.
a.delfi chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
HAHA this was great although i had to admit I thought it was a little creepy at first how assertive Dr Cullen was but great twist
exclamation mark chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
loved it i think you should continue
WonderfulWorld2312 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Again, gorgeous story and descriptions. I love your writing so much because it tells every last detail without being boring! And the lines you write sound perfect for the characters and they're not cheesy even when they are romantic. ;P
bestieSJ chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
You want honest? I had no idea that they were married already until the author's note at the end. I'm a dumb blondie sometimes. But the part when you described Carlisle's clothes as sounding somewhat modern almost gave it away for me. I thought it was just as her dream. Awesome!
Sonya Rivers chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Lovely story. Thanks for writing!
arva62 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Wow! On one of my few ventures into twilight fan fiction I have to say this was pretty amazing! I loved the details and the way you weaved into seeming like it was canon and then not at the same time. It was funny to discover that they were really just their usual old selves playing a game with each other. Nice job!
Poalita chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Haha that was fantastic. Should write one like that with Alice and Jasper. :3
parades-kingdoms-passion chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
"The land is calling to her – the trees and the grass and the embryo of a sun still shy upon the horizon."

"The palms of her hands are immediately made wet by their brief contact with his forearm. His hand grasps onto hers for the added support as he draws himself free from the water's wrath. The droplets cling to his bare skin, weeping down his arms until they slip between his fingers and melt away."

"There had been so many times when she would open her eyes with a gasp that would startle her sleeping parents and cause the moon to blink in surprise."

Amazing descriptions. Really they make me want to write poems all day long.