Reviews for Of Hoof Picks, Centaurs and Flight
tigersilver chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
OMG. O...M...G. Superb, from start to finish.
tam418 chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
owww so sweet :D although I have to admit I didn't get some things at the end that those two said... but english is a foreign language for me so it could be because of that ;) all in all just blissfully wonderful :D
Draco mudiliar chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
I enjoyed whole and whole story. and laughed at many places.

grand salute for your creative thoughts and writing.
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
This was funny and sweet and lovely.

Thank you!
NightRoseK chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Brilliant! That just put me in an unbelievably good mood due to it's hilarity. So, thanks! ;P

I think one of my favourite parts was when McGonagall came out and wasn't at all surprised to see Harry and asked if Ron was with him. Actually, just that entire conversation and everything involving Arthur Weasley and the centaur foals were amazingly funny. Well done!

NightRoseK x
lemondrops154 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
"It's not my fault, I was raised by Dursleys!" I love that line! :D
Fig chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
You're a brilliant author.
bellamara chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Loved it. Sucha fun read.
ShantiSmurf chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Adorable! Im afraid I'm terribly thick and didn't get the pun or the joke about consonants, but that did not diminish my delight in the story!
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
this was very funny and sweet! great job! i thought Draco was only good in Potions.._
Vampisandi chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Now I love Justin... and you!

Terrific fic :D
bgreenwivy chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
Oh how I adore this. It was just spectacular fun and too cute. I am not normally a Justin fan but I will totally take him in this story. Great job.
TalaDentro chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
Odd story, but pretty cute.
The Shinigumi chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
*tries not to die of giggling* I was doing all right until Harry had an owlet in his hair... it probably thought it was a nest! Very sweet ending, too. *does 2am stretch* I'm off to bed now, I'll stalk your fics more in the morning if there are more.
The Shinigumi chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Chapter two now: Resisting less this time. "War of politeness"! Draco being smart enough to shrink his broom down... Also: "This is not some garment-based preamble to a homicidal attack" made me laugh. I also enjoyed Draco and Harry referring back to their conversations from the previous chapter, that was clever. Their banter is very well done. _ Also, considering it's all taken place over a short period of time the fic still feels nicely paced.