Reviews for Before She Said I Do
KershieHiraga chapter 12 . 1/26
Are you ever going to update this? I really enjoyed this!
kirr1001 chapter 12 . 1/12
I really like this story and where it's going. What a end. I wish you'd continue someday :)
BeautifulShadow14 chapter 8 . 1/3
I love this story so much, hopefully you'll update some day, anyways great plot, great writing, great with how you describe the character's emotions , I feel like it's in the actual anime lol, I really hope you get MORE reviews because this story really deserve it, thank you for this amazing, beautiful story!
TacticalKiller chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Very good please continue.
Kurota Haruka chapter 12 . 12/17/2014
This story is great, it needs an update! I've always wanted to know what Yasuko would be like if she tried to act more mature, and I like how you didn't completely ignore the existence of Minori and Ami, and how you show how they can still make things a tad complicated for Ryuuji.
Snorxal chapter 12 . 12/16/2014
Bless you for writing this. I just finished the main series a few days ago and this was exactly what I was looking for afterward. All the characters have been portrayed really well in my opinion, and the emotion of the main series is still very much there (also Taiga and Ryuuji are adorable).
All the best with the rest of your writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I just finished this anime, and it really touched my heart. As such, I was kind of mad about how it ended. When I found this, I was overjoyed because I could see the show playing out like this, and it actually seemed like the characters were continuing on. It seems a lot of other people agree with me. So I know you're busy, but please continue with this. It would mean a lot.
CeoldorenHawke chapter 12 . 10/30/2014
This story is simply lovely. I hope you find the time and inspiration to keep it going. Because oh man do I wanna see this finished.

I know finding the time a inspiration is hard. But try, because you've got something special here.

Good luck !
Avihmed Enhanced chapter 12 . 10/29/2014
I've watched the anime, and on a side note I really appreciate you trying to pick up where it left off, because there still seemed a lot of things that were unresolved, like what really happened in that one year span when Taiga wasn't there. the dynamics between characters is really great and believable, though I would appreciate if you don't just generalize what happened when you start jumping from one month to the other.

I've read something in the wiki and it said that Taiga will eventually marry to Ryuji and have triplets! I really don't know whether it is true or not but I would really love it if you could try it out like that.

good writing overall, keep up the good work )
Guest chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
savvie-chan approves\(3)/
Guest chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
Are you going to update?! It's so good and right at a cliff hanger!
Dis236 chapter 12 . 10/4/2014
I have to say, this is one of the most well written fics that I've read and believe me when I say that I've read a lot. Pls continue!
ShadowHunterIzzie chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
Wow you're an amazing author.

The layout, wording, the way make your characters almost come alive- your work is truly breath taking. I do hope you'll be continuing this, it made me smile so much.
Atka-Jane chapter 12 . 9/14/2014
Dude! No update at all? You've got me so hooked and now there's no update?
Guest chapter 12 . 9/10/2014
This chapter is quite,unexpected at one of the best chapters ive read in any evets are spontenous and really gave a rush. I like your take on the characters especially ami and minori, showing more of the vulnerable side of theirs,as for taiga,i think she should be a bit more intimate with ryuji,cuz i feel lika she's getting to cold for him. But still awesome writing and i wish u keep up with the amazing ideas