Reviews for Before She Said I Do
Malik Min Alshuk chapter 12 . 8/14
Quite possibly one of the best Toradora fan fictions I have read, and I've read many in my search to fill the void that the ending of Toradora left in me. I'm glad to say that this fic has succeeded in filling part of the void! Although I am sad about the fic kinda being dropped early, I understand how that feels after you lose the spark of writing the story. So I don't blame you stopping, I hope you've continued to write on your own time, because you show strong potential. Love this fic and keep writing!
What happened to this story?
Hxlden caulfield chapter 12 . 5/29
The characters are all super in character. The story got me wanting more and more. That ending has me so worked up. I hope you will continue thia story some time until theb i cant wait!
Zakeraz chapter 12 . 5/9
What a delight this story has been. It keeps the tone of the anime so wonderfully, I found myself experiencing the same heart breaking, heart warming, frustrated, and amused emotions as when I was watching the show with a group of friends. As this chapter ends abruptly and it's been a while since the last update, I have to ask, is it dead or still alive?
AraelDranoth chapter 11 . 3/27
Still so good! I will save the last chapter for review for when you update! ;)
AraelDranoth chapter 10 . 3/24
Your interpretation is spot on in my personal opinion. Just keep on writing them as you do and the level of excellence in this story will continue.
AraelDranoth chapter 9 . 3/24
Yowza! You certainly have a talent here. Your characterizations are some of the best I've seen in fanfiction.
AraelDranoth chapter 8 . 3/23
Very good stuff as usual. Keep on writing!
AraelDranoth chapter 7 . 3/23
Probably your best chapter yet. I could actually picture it as a legitimate episode of the anime. Onto the next one!
AraelDranoth chapter 6 . 3/23
Someone's a bit jealous... love it!
AraelDranoth chapter 4 . 3/23
Awesome stuff! Keep going.
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 3/23
Excellent as always. Keep up the good work and where's the romantic kiss?!
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 3/23
Fantastic stuff! Excellent writing and I am drooling with excitement to get to the next chapter. A tiny bit more romance would be awesome though.
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 3/21
An excellently written first chapter! Keep up the momentum!
Solari Celery chapter 10 . 12/24/2016
I couldn't agree more with your author's note. You've done an excellent job of both portraying the characters and in continuing Toradora! where it ended. When I read your story, I can imagine the scenes themselves as if each of your chapters was its own episode. It's all so very in-character and in-line with what I've experienced with the anime. I know the characters aren't exactly the same as the anime, but I'm willing to believe that your version of them is better.