Reviews for Before She Said I Do
Kumorigoe chapter 12 . 12/26/2017
Really enjoying this so far. I only recently discovered Toradora!, and it's unfortunate that fics are few and far between. I really hope to see more of this one soon!
DerDurzo chapter 12 . 11/28/2017
Love the Story so far and hope you are only taking a break from writing because I'd be really sad if I didn't read the end of your Taiga and Ryuji. F&F
Malik Min Alshuk chapter 12 . 8/14/2017
Quite possibly one of the best Toradora fan fictions I have read, and I've read many in my search to fill the void that the ending of Toradora left in me. I'm glad to say that this fic has succeeded in filling part of the void! Although I am sad about the fic kinda being dropped early, I understand how that feels after you lose the spark of writing the story. So I don't blame you stopping, I hope you've continued to write on your own time, because you show strong potential. Love this fic and keep writing!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/13/2017
What happened to this story?
Hxlden caulfield chapter 12 . 5/29/2017
The characters are all super in character. The story got me wanting more and more. That ending has me so worked up. I hope you will continue thia story some time until theb i cant wait!
Zakeraz chapter 12 . 5/9/2017
What a delight this story has been. It keeps the tone of the anime so wonderfully, I found myself experiencing the same heart breaking, heart warming, frustrated, and amused emotions as when I was watching the show with a group of friends. As this chapter ends abruptly and it's been a while since the last update, I have to ask, is it dead or still alive?
AraelDranoth chapter 11 . 3/27/2017
Still so good! I will save the last chapter for review for when you update! ;)
AraelDranoth chapter 10 . 3/24/2017
Your interpretation is spot on in my personal opinion. Just keep on writing them as you do and the level of excellence in this story will continue.
AraelDranoth chapter 9 . 3/24/2017
Yowza! You certainly have a talent here. Your characterizations are some of the best I've seen in fanfiction.
AraelDranoth chapter 8 . 3/23/2017
Very good stuff as usual. Keep on writing!
AraelDranoth chapter 7 . 3/23/2017
Probably your best chapter yet. I could actually picture it as a legitimate episode of the anime. Onto the next one!
AraelDranoth chapter 6 . 3/23/2017
Someone's a bit jealous... love it!
AraelDranoth chapter 4 . 3/23/2017
Awesome stuff! Keep going.
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 3/23/2017
Excellent as always. Keep up the good work and where's the romantic kiss?!
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 3/23/2017
Fantastic stuff! Excellent writing and I am drooling with excitement to get to the next chapter. A tiny bit more romance would be awesome though.