Reviews for Before She Said I Do
AraelDranoth chapter 11 . 3/27
Still so good! I will save the last chapter for review for when you update! ;)
AraelDranoth chapter 10 . 3/24
Your interpretation is spot on in my personal opinion. Just keep on writing them as you do and the level of excellence in this story will continue.
AraelDranoth chapter 9 . 3/24
Yowza! You certainly have a talent here. Your characterizations are some of the best I've seen in fanfiction.
AraelDranoth chapter 8 . 3/23
Very good stuff as usual. Keep on writing!
AraelDranoth chapter 7 . 3/23
Probably your best chapter yet. I could actually picture it as a legitimate episode of the anime. Onto the next one!
AraelDranoth chapter 6 . 3/23
Someone's a bit jealous... love it!
AraelDranoth chapter 4 . 3/23
Awesome stuff! Keep going.
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 3/23
Excellent as always. Keep up the good work and where's the romantic kiss?!
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 3/23
Fantastic stuff! Excellent writing and I am drooling with excitement to get to the next chapter. A tiny bit more romance would be awesome though.
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 3/21
An excellently written first chapter! Keep up the momentum!
Solari Celery chapter 10 . 12/24/2016
I couldn't agree more with your author's note. You've done an excellent job of both portraying the characters and in continuing Toradora! where it ended. When I read your story, I can imagine the scenes themselves as if each of your chapters was its own episode. It's all so very in-character and in-line with what I've experienced with the anime. I know the characters aren't exactly the same as the anime, but I'm willing to believe that your version of them is better.
Solari Celery chapter 8 . 12/24/2016
I've only recently finished the anime, but given that, I think you've done an amazing job of capturing the personalities of the characters.
My favorite authors are the ones able to recreate the original characters and then, through their own writing, elaborate on their personalities or characteristics in their own style. I think you've done a near perfect job of that.
ReyScarlet chapter 12 . 11/30/2016
I was enjoying this. Hopefully it gets picked up again, it's a gem.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 12 . 11/2/2016
Ahhh how could you end it here? Damnit! I've loved this so far, I've been reading so quick I haven't stopped to review even! Doesn't look like you'll be back for awhile, so maybe I'll write some of it myself. (I promise I won't publish it though. If I wanted to, I'd get your permission of course, naturally. Just for my own peace of mind, I might write something continuing this for myself . . . ) Your characterization and mastery of the quirks of Minori and Ami is admirable, I should add.
Gr8Ade chapter 12 . 6/14/2016
Talk about a cliffhanger, but other than that this is great. Very well done.