Reviews for Before She Said I Do
Gr8Ade chapter 12 . 6/14
Talk about a cliffhanger, but other than that this is great. Very well done.
schoolgurl95 chapter 12 . 5/22
Hey, just wanna say I really love this story and I hope you'll continue it! The way you've written Taiga and Ryuuji is spot on! This was a jewel to find among the fics in the Toradora archive :)
Buddy i watched toradora for the first time last month. What a great show. I looked for fanfics...this one is the best on the internet. You have mad skill with these characters. I feel like minori was the most closed off character of the series we never saw behind her wall but you gave me a bit of a glimpse man. If you ever find the spark again to continue ill be right there reading that day. Gold work.
Mac-The-Editor chapter 12 . 1/29
Ahahaha fuck. I'm honestly not sure if I feel sorry for Minori or Ryuuji more right now. The grandiose thing hit me hard, too. My grandma was taken to the hospital two days after I broke my phone, and my family finally got able of me by calling my boss right as I got back from buying lunch. I was right on time to be told they were pulling the plug, and I got to hear her heartbeat monitor slowly flatline. I was crying so hard I got a stomachache, but I ended up vomiting even after taking some pepto. Sick with grief.

I couldn't move. Hopefully Ryuuji's grandpa will be alright...
Mac-The-Editor chapter 11 . 1/29
Oh man. You're killing me here. XD Taiga is just too adorable! And Ryuuji's also awesome. Keep it up!
Mac-The-Editor chapter 9 . 1/29
I really enjoy how perfectly you write these characters. It's not even that they're in character, it's that they're in character while in situations that are beyond just the settings we saw in the light novels or anime.

Minori here never strayed from her characterization, even with the inner dialogue you provided us. All your characters are just so spot on that I feel like I actually see it happening. It's like I'm watching this in anime form in my head, and it's wonderful.
Mac-The-Editor chapter 8 . 1/29
Yup, this is definitely my favorite after the fact fanfic. I hope you haven't given up on this story, that'd make me sad. Can't wait to see what happens next in their hectic lives!
Im actually enjoying this very much, keep up the good work man it feels like an actual episode or something.
Hanaan chapter 12 . 12/26/2015
Nice story so far. I think you should keeo writing
Darien Tyler chapter 12 . 11/29/2015
Hey there, I am Darien.
So practically, I am new to Toradora! And just knew about that Anime around few months ago.
I was really disappointed after the last Episode of Toradora! And I really wanted it to have another season or an After Story.
I was searching for some nice Fan fictions after watching the Whole Anime and none of those Fanfics were good except this one. This Fanfic came out really well and exactly what I had expected before. You should continue this for me and please don't disappoint us.

I seldom be very happy if this was continued from it's halted path. Thank You for reading this and I am not sure how old you might be, right now around this Year, but this Anime is simple amazing.
m4ti140 chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
This is the best Toradora fanfic out there and with the last chapter you cemented this position. I really feel sorry for Ryuuji.

I hope you won't go Valve on us and manage to finish this one day. A cliffhanger before an year of silence makes GabeN proud, but only him.
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 12 . 6/26/2015
Holy monkeyfeathers!
So...that was probably the worst timing in the HISTORY of bad timings for Minori to confess.

Damn...okay, I'll say it again: You're good.

So get the next chapter out, Njord dammit! X3
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
Balder's balls! This is your FIRST story?
Dude...you're set. The only reason people might not be leaving reviews - and you have more than 200 for a 40k story so I hope you stopped complaining at 100 - is because they are eating their way through this story faster than the review-button can be clicked
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 6 . 6/25/2015
Oooooooh...shitcakes
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
NYYYYAAAAH! X3
. !

I seriously just freaking love how well you capture their personalities. It's pi$$ing hard to do that with already established characters, yet you nail it like you wrote the Damn manga!