Reviews for Confrontations
ShadowFlicker chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
well. the entire Varden are fast asleep. now would be a good time for Galbatorix to attack :)
kumar LaVoixDuSud chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Wow!
"I though you might want to pay a visit to Uru'baen."
I noticed the date of publishing. It is January 22 of 2011. I wonder, did CP stole the idea from you? Oh! How much I enjoyed their ‘courtesies’. I think that this book is Murtagh's excuse to meet with Nasuada. But I do wonder about the theme of this book. Could it be one with secret true names? One that could have helped him break his oaths to the King? Is Nasuada making the greatest mistake by refusing him the book? And he seems to be so hurt …
Oh! Why have you not added just another chapter? Oh, please, please, consider about it! Please?
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Sigh... So angsty and wonderful. I love Murtagh/Nasuada moments, even though they have painfully few in the books.
tokyofrance chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Hello !
I love it ! even if I don't understand English very well I think it was great !
Murtagh is my favorite character, I was so sad when I read he was dead at the beginning of Eldest and then that he was in Galbatorix's side... He never had any chances... poor M.

Mrs Uchiha-Fullbuster-Vex chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I like it, it's so sad. I feel so bad for Murtagh.
Hono no Tora chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Gaaaaahhh NICE! made me tear up! well done
Circe King chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
In this story I loved how you incorporated Nasuada's guilt, even though it wasn't often mentioned in the books. And the fact that he's "expendable" did make a lot of sense for his character, especially how he's used in the books. You easily could've made this a romance story, but I'm glad you didn't. This is obviously before her time in Uru'baen, and I kind of hate it when people mess with big events in books.

Loved it, keep writing!

And thanks for the awesome review you sent me!
Wonderbat Erin chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Well-written, except that I doubt that Nasuada would let Murtagh confront them without attempting to fight him or escape. By the way, where's Eragon? Overall, an enjoyable story.
ExA-mazing chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Hmm interesting. Does the book matter at all?
DBack47 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Woooowwww.

This is great! The vivid description, the chemistry between the two, AGGHHH! It's the kind of writing that I always want to write but don't have the skill to do.

Well I feel honored that I have attracted the attention of such a talented writer such as yourself. I hope that you write on! Seems like you get plenty of reviews already, so I am just putting my two cents in.

This is a better story than mine!

Sincerely

DBack47.
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Excellent! The book is a clever and enticing idea. What's he after? I liked that you had snark! Murtagh in this, I like the romantic fics, but sometimes I worry we as authors betray his character. (that's when I tell myself its time to go to sleep, sadly Murtagh is not a real person) Will you continue this? I want to know what he's after!
NormalityIsNonexistent chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
See Nassy, this is what you get when you abandon a shur'tugal with abandoment issues.
booklover1798 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
You know that saying 'Eye for an Eye' well think of this as Review for a Review! It was really good, do another chapter please, and I update several times a day!
Scylla's revenge chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
:/ i was hoping he'd kiss her or something. but great job! write more write more!
Who I Am chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Umm..? I didn't get the point of that...? And why didn't Thorn have anything to say? And it seemed to me that they were a little ooc...