Reviews for Snakes and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
Baba Beautiful chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
OMG, this is great! Brilliant! I absolutely love it. I love deaging stories, and it's so hard to find any good ones, so when I came across this, I couldn't believe how lucky I was! Seriously, the grammar seems perfect, no spelling mistakes and from the moment I started reading, I was hooked. You're a really great writer, and I really, really, really hope you continue this. I wanna find out what happens, what Cas will think, what happens to Sammy. And OMG, he was so cute! But yeah, pretty please can you update? I really love this fanfic. It's one of the best I've read in awhile. You're a really talented author:)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
love love love! i know it's been a while, but i really hope you continue - can't wait to see what happens next!
micksmouse chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
you really should continue this story. de-aged sam is always fun
We'reAllBloodyInspired chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
This is very good. would love it if you finished it though *hint-hint* :D
bexmania chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
All he had to do was split up two brothers.

And, really, how hard could that be?

Dude he has no idea! I love this little kid sammy is awesome
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
I've only just found this - I really really really hope that you haven't given up on it and are going to finish it. I love your toddler Sammy, he's totally adorable!
Fireglass chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
GUESS WHO?

YOU NEED TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER. PLEASE. PLE-HE-HE-HEASE? I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. I NEED IT LIKE I NEED AIR. YOU GOT ME INTO THIS MESS, NOW ONLY YOU CAN GET ME OUT.

NEW CHAPTER.

PLEASE?

LOVE,

RENEE
AngryCupcake chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
"I got it," Sam huffed, fumbling with the shoe laces again in his chubby fingers. "I can do it."

How I love you stubborn Sammy.

I find it real interesting to watch sam contending with his childish impulses.

And of course Hoodoo is still stalking her prey. I hope Dean catches that soon.

Cheer!
The Banana Nut Muffin chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
Awwuh! I love your version of little Sammy! What with the spell causing his emotions to go haywire and everything! And of course Dean would choose Superheroes! What else would Sammy wear? I wish I had some chocolate chip covered waffles right now. Hell, at any age, that sounds amazing!

I can't wait for the next chapter! What's Hoodoo up to? o.O
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
I am sooo loving this story! we don't get enough of de-aged Sam stories so this is a treat! i can't really bring myself to dislike Mallory, i feel too bad for her. and that little scene when Sam asked Dean why he got the happy ending was heart wrenching. but this chapter made up for all that angst with all of it's cuteness ] Great job!
cold kagome chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
OMG.. .SAMMY SOOO CUTE! JUST WANT TO HUG HIM... LOL AWWWWE LOVE IT...

AND AWWWE LOVE YOU TOO! ,O LOL
swfdgirl37 chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
You're awesome.
J-Bird2006 chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
Great chapter-Sammy is so cute :)
CeCe Away chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
Young Sam is so friggin cute. For a nemesis, I actually feel sorry for Mallory. Good characterization for her.
AndThenBigBangHappened chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
Again great work with the cliff hanger! u leave me holding my breath to know more ...please update asap :)