Reviews for Burned
Sailor FoxFire chapter 3 . 5/20
Will you ever continue this story?
Hey how come you stooped updating this story. I really enjoyed reading baby bella and burned.
katie twilight x chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
I hate that new baby the one that wants to kill Jacob I think it should die and I love your stories xox
Maria Contreras chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
Plz finish the story. I'll probably go nuts if its not. I really enjoyed this story and your a great writer. I would appreciate it a lot. I just need to know if the Cullen's find out and if they do what will Jasmine do? Thx for your stories.
Vamp-Princess09 chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
I really hope that you comeback and finish this story. I don't usually add incomplete stories but I loved baby Bella and I thought I would give this story a shot, so I hope to see something soon. thank you.
zaliyak chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
aww more chapters please!
annajaneg chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
seriously its been like 2 years. UPDATE ALREADY!
annajaneg chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
love it! ur such a great author i wish i had as much creativity as u do! your doing great :)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Its the middle of 2013 and you still havent posted and i am very much enjoying this book. Team Edward for life!
guardianangel marie chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Ahhhhh! I just love all of your stories! Please update soon! Truly loving it! XDXDXD
dragon fier 20 chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
wow, i really love this one and hope theres more really soon!
Lilybobs101 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Please update. You need to continue the story it is amazing. I'm dying for the next chapter. PLZ PLZ PLZ do an new chapter. I begging u!
Itsjustacullenthing chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
i hope soon we get a chapter!

really like this story!
rachelgleek9 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
please update!
amartello chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
please continue I really like this