Reviews for Party Like a Demigod
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
:)(: Haha..onedrink is never just one drink, Annabeth should know that. I wish there was more. I believe a conflict with Clarisse, Annabeth and Hera would be extremely interesting with Clarisse coming out on top of course.
mendesana chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
chapter 2?
Amber sama chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This was awesome, don't listens to that bigot, I loved it
DianaArty89 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Hera is such a creep
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Your a bitch annnnnnd I hope ya get owned Ann nd ready leewgo yo lesbian birch mother fucker piece of shit piece of ducking duck I hope ya die go to gay fanfiction and get the hell out your not welcome ya bitch!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Hahha writebgaybstirybhave fun getting a guy!
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This is great. Interesting ending :) Man, I thought Ares VS Athena was bad, but jeez Athena VS Hera is coming close. :) I love reading your fanfics, so far. Keep up the great job.
BlueLion20 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Wow, this was great! please continue it. My one question though is; what was up with that at the end between Hera and Athena? *gasp* does Hera have the hots for Annabeth? I wonder how Clarisse would react to that. lol.
PJ Fan111 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
awesome story its really good
Chestariley9 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Ahh oh my gosh, I can't believe I didn't read this yet! I absolutely loved it, it's kinda the most action between the two I've ever 'seen.' I would so completely love you if you continued with this and kept on with the storyline that was totally evident in that last part, so please for my sake at least short relevant drabbles from time to time and you will make me an extremely happy person :D
Abby chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
i luv it!

tip: explain some stuff!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
ah, dont listen to that chump, fuck him/her and the horse they rode in on, it was good_
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This is disgusting you lesbian bitch. You ruined Annabeth she isn't lez like u! This is disgusting why would you even write a story like this. Clarisse isn't into girls get that straight!