Reviews for Addiction
Jaganlicious chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
awwwwwwwwww i love this story I LOVE!, awesome and amazing job! I love Jagan XD, really thank you very much for writing this story love and funny .
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Wonderful!
xChemicalxFallxPanicx chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
AHHHHH! EVEN MORE CUTE! w I don't know why but James playing WoW just makes me giggle so much! XDDD . I do admit the Kenlos scenes, though brief, made me wave my hands trying to get them to stop but I allowed it for the situation xD :3 I liked this a lot and of course sex would make Logie see that he has been a prisoner of the game! XD I liked the random WoW people who were like O.o Logan? Whos that xDDDDD
Untitled chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Aww, that was cute! I liked it...I love the WoW reference. I was definitely one of those people at one point in my life; I blame my sister.
don'ttrysohardtosaygoodbye chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Huuuuge "awwwwwww"! You should totally write more Jagan (or Jogan, whatever you want to call it)! It's ADORABLE. And my favorite pairing.
2 kool 2 spell 'kool' right chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Ah, that was adorable! :)
ATLReview chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Trust me when I say this, really the only thing I ship as far as the boys go is Kogan and a little bit of Jarlos, the rest just kind of throws me off.

So when I saw that you posted a story, I was EXCITED! When I saw it was a Jogan I was a little less excited, but since its you, and your amazing! I thought I would give this a chance.

I'm happy I did (mostly because I love gaming XD) this was a nice change of pace, since everything you write is so dramatic it leaves me nervous and on the edge of my seat all the time lol.

Was nice to see a light fluff. They make my heart happy :P

P.S

You and your husband game! Aww! This gives me hope I can find someone as nerdy as me out there.

P.P.S

I have not played WOW since I was a freshmen/grade 9, gosh 4/5 years ago! I really need to get back on that. But Left 4 Dead, Black Ops, and Madden take up all my gaming time!

P.P.P.S

Sorry for the long review.
DeadPetSparky chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
okay, I'm in love with this!

It was sweet and funny and hot *_*

thanks for sharing
Music4ever1617 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
It's cute. My brothers were addicts to WoW but now addicts of COD: Black Ops.

I love Jagan! :) :D Nerds! :)