Reviews for There's light out there
tibetan mastiff chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
AWWW!
tibetan mastiff chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
WOW!
Phoebe is in a pickle!
CakiieHere chapter 34 . 11/17/2012
Awwwww these last two chapters have been sooo cute! I like the way you're ending it and that the cole epilogues are really really happy this time :) the last ones made me cry haha, can't wait for the final epilogue but will be said to see it end!
Kt chapter 32 . 7/29/2012
Awwwww I love this scene between prue and phoebe, it's so sweet :) glad everyone is happy and getting along now! I've just been on holiday for a week and one of the first things I dd when I got back was check for a new chapter :P cant wait to see how it all pans out!
Satan's Adorable Spawn chapter 31 . 7/20/2012
Love it!
Kt chapter 31 . 7/19/2012
Don't apologise for adding extra chapters than planned, extra chapters means it lasts longer which I love :)
Thank you too, when I see you've added new chapters it always brightens my day and whenever I'm bored I love to reread it from the beginning to remember it all!
I loved this cute bit between Phoebe and Joanna! Really amazingg :D
Kt chapter 30 . 7/18/2012
You have no idea how happy you have made with with all the updates :) yeah I've read your sad ending and it really made me cry :P thank you for giving me that phoebe-cole moment it was amazing!
Kt chapter 28 . 7/17/2012
Oh goodness, you had me terrified that phoebe was going to do something stupid but after that ending I almost don't mind there was no cole in it :) I do miss him though :P keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/8/2012
Kt - I cant believe cole would ever think she might want that :O you're gonna have to give me a cute make up scene please otherwise I'm going to cry :P thank you for updating, this is like my favourite story ever!
Kt chapter 26 . 6/19/2012
Please don't give up!
Kt chapter 26 . 4/8/2012
Sorry I'm a bit slack with my reviewing! I read it and then have to go do homework or something and forget that I never reviewed so don't worry i probably read each chapter a billion times over because I love it :) ahhh I love how well Coles daughter is fitting in :) I would love a little cute just cole-phoebe scene :P new chapter soon please!
Kt chapter 24 . 3/5/2012
Ooooooooo interesting :O kinda sad that cole didn't help phoebe although I suppose he was pretty overwhelmed! Does that mean Beatriz is alive somewhere too? Please update ASAP :)
Frush chapter 24 . 3/4/2012
read the whole thing in one go, couldnt stop :) so keep going!
CakiieHere chapter 23 . 2/29/2012
Update soooon please!
Kt chapter 23 . 1/29/2012
OH MY GOD! Such a good cliffhanger :O I swear I'll be checking every minute from now on to see if you've updated so please hurry :P