Reviews for Locked in darkness
Pholefan chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! : ' (
ButterflyEyes24 chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
Omggg Cole was so sweet, well as sweet as he could be with those memories. I love the way you wrote this chapter, I feel so bad for Cole he was left alone again :'(...Ohhh I love them so much lol Pholeforver x
Piper'stemper chapter 7 . 5/20/2011
that was a outstanding chapter. you should really think about point professional. emotional development is 70 percent of any stores, along with character do a great job on both of those aspects. I know that's easy and Cole are already developed characters. but you describe them they interact with each other the way would in the show. keep up the great work and I hope 1 day to read 1 of your novels.
Piper'stemper chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
again another great chapter
Piper'stemper chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
Wow your good, I could see everything in my mind tonight as I was reading it. I always loved phoebe and cole together and wished the show never took Cole out.
Piper'stemper chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
great chapter.
Piper'stemper chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
it is my pleasure to read your stories. you do an amazing job with the first person style. I wish I could write emotion like you can.
thetempest chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
I can't wait for the last chapter to go up
EvilSwanQueen chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
Heartbreaking and amazing...best fic I have read in awhile... Great job
ButterflyEyes24 chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
Awwwh Cole barriers finally broke down completely, so I'm guessing Phoebe is leaving the institute soon,or are you gonna have them commit suicide together, I never know with this story.

Look forward to the next one x
thetempest chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Aww that was sweet what they did but then deeply depressing...I feel like im on a emotional rollercoaster lol
thetempest chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Pholefan chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
So sad and sweet at the same time. : /
ButterflyEyes24 chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Nothing short of intense, great chapter x
ButterflyEyes24 chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
:'( Owwww that was so sad,poor phole I feel a lil depressed after reading that, it was an aweful way to loose their kid. :(