Reviews for Rest your Soul in Dreams
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 2/10
i LOVE this too! love how Damon was so damn determined to desiccate because he thought Elena was dead. and love how you made Elena come back because Caroline gave her blood to her. love this so much!
moosemari chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Beautiful. I've read quite a lot of stories and keep looking for something unique and special. This story is one of those special ones. It is just so different from the others. I really, really liked it. Can't wait to read the rest of them! Even the sad ones...
miracleflwr chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Hello! I like this story so much! I really was afraid for Damon and at the end I was so happy to see him awaken and with Elena.

Thank you!
TheMadKatter13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Very depressing but also very adorable. A thoroughly enjoyable read. Thank you for sharing and not killing Damon.
mayghaen17 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
You really were mean to Damon in this one lol but he finally woke up and got the girl. I think this one is one of my favorites because I like the mood of it where he's in and out of consciousness and gets little tidbits here and there :)
Lacra13 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I just finished reading this for the second time, to be sure I went through every emotion you so beautifuly translated there.

This is my style of a story. I write like this too (only you're better and my spelling sucks)I just think that writing emotions so the reader can feel them as well it's...art; and you are really good at this.
myTme chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Huh... bit melodramatic, isn't it? You really paint Damon as a quitter. If I knew more about the story I may be upset. But, as far as I know, you got him spot on.

NICE JOB!

Oh and thanks for making the happy ending- I'm glad you're finding the 'dark and dreary' difficult.
bibi 13ca chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Love, love love, i'm glad you didn't go for the sad ending I don't really believe in happy endings in real life, but when it comes to fiction its a must...
Pearl-11 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
WOW! amazing as usual, u have a really great talent, keep up the good work :))
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
"And that I love you. That it's always going to be you."

so much love for this story. i adore that damon refused to live in a world where he believed elena didn't exist. and he's right; it makes sense that caroline would be the one to give elena her blood. all-around, a really lovely one-shot.
Perfect Pirate Captain chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I really enjoyed this, nicely written!
Cpt. Salvatore chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
You my dear, know what you are doing. It terrific really. Keep up the good work. :D
Cindermomma chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Wow! This is the first of your stories I've read, and if this is a tale written while you are in a bad mood, then by all means keep writing! - Really loved the desparation and hoplessness you put into Damon and how he would feel if Elena were really dead. Thank you for putting a 'happy ending' in it becasue I believe these two deserve one (and each other).
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
And here I was starting to think Katherine was playing a trick on him to wake up-nice to have to happy ending though! Well done.
SpicyBG chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN!

I'm glad you decided on a happy ending for them :)