Reviews for Jay Bird
Yuukilover chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Nice description of both characters! :D great story! -
Pho chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
This was really great! I enjoyed it very much. :)
D-Channerz chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Beautifully written and historical ancedotes- loved this very much. The whole thing tore at my heart in the best way. Very well done.
QueenBlueLake chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Brilliant! This is very well done, you stick to the characters and the history very well.
Girl-of-Action chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Awww... I loved it. o
ellypie17 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
uwaaaaaaaaah... why does hetalia have to make history between the US and UK so heart-wrenching? I normally don't review to stories that are finished, only to ones that aren't so I can spur the author on, but I love this story because it is so historically written. It makes me put history into place- especially the resentment that england must have had for america (and probably still had until world war I, although honestly i love the brits because they really are the closest thing, besides canada, that america can call "family"- it surprises me how similar their ideologies really are) and how the united states didn't start out as the "perfect" model for democracy that we boast about today (- seriously, it sometimes surprises me at how "powerful" america seems to be, and yeah i get that america IS powerful, but I step back and go... we're just americans. naive, isolated americans. for some reason that doesn't scream "world power!" to me. not that I'm complaining- I love america). so thank you for this wonderful mini-story- i look forward to others that follow!

*fireworks and confetti and hugs for a job well done*
Lamashtar Two chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
Wonderful story. Breaks my heart to think of 1812. And I wonder where the trade embargoes Britain tried to wall America up in-forcing America to go to China-fit.
Anon chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
This story needs more love, seriously. I love the way it was written with enough angst for the readers to understand the strain of US-UK relationship, but ended in a good enough note to see that it's not beyond unrepairable. And the history notes at the end shows how much effort you made to make this fic 'real' enough. I love it. Thank you for writing this enjoyable fic.
The.Babble.Fish chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Wow, this is so, so good, and so nostalgic; I wish I could write like this...
LUka chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Rereading this chapter, and all I can say is

Y SO SEXY?

It is directed to the author, and US and UK.
Halloween567 chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
8D

This story is love.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
I adore this. People always write about the Revolution or about after, but never the transition from war to friendship.
Helisse chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
I already reviewed this story on LJ, but what the heck - it deserves the praise. I like this story a lot - the historical events (this particular era in Anglo-American relations is rarely mentioned in the fandom) and how much work you obviousl put into it. Good job.
Demand Truth chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
Oh man, best pre-slash ever. I loved this fic for so many reasons, and I loved all the details - the deleted scene was pure win (how Alfred was googly eyed over the gas lamp while Arthur is all "Yeah, ahuh, gas light...look at ma new stitch!" So adorable on both of them. I loved the last name change, and how Alfred didn't point it out. Oh, and I meant to say in the former chapter that the descriptive line about the carvings on the wooden chair was a total gem. You're really an artist with your descriptions! I'm happily off to read your next fics - so happy there are lots of them!
Demand Truth chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
I love the level of detail and research you put into your writing! I know that takes a lot of time - shows how much you care. I appreciate the effort, as it makes for such a wonderfully rich reading experience.

Man, this fic is like finding a super awesome, melt-in-your mouth piece of chocolate. Totally a rare treat!