Reviews for Escape
SchattenSoldat08 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I read the entire story over night and it was amazing. The ending was the best because it some sort of hope-ish. Thanks for the alternative I always hated Vanitas but after reading you stories he's now one of my faves. I just you create some sort of sequel to this cuz this story is favorite from the rest. Good luck keep up the great work.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Oh dear :/
Ka-tay's mind chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
If only things weren't so complicated, huh.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
Damn it, Van. :(
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Why was Van trailing Aqua anyways? Looks like someone is intrigued! :)
Lita Snow chapter 12 . 6/4/2013
I absolutely adored this story. I am so glad you wrote this alternate; it turned out so well. It was so unbelievably heartrending, and I love it so much. Just...thank you for writing this. Really. It was beautiful.
Alyss Penedo chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
If this were a perfect universe, I'd have the time to write out a really long, well-deserved fan rave about how indescribably wonderful this piece was. Unfortunately, this is not a perfect universe, and we both will just have to make do with a few lines and a whoooooole lot of unspoken praise...
Zanza Flux chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
This story was really good from beginning to end. The ending was bitter sweet, but I have no problem with that.

Your characterization of Aqua and Vanitas was very good and I really enjoyed it. Thank you for writing this.
Shiori Yomu chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
Another (late) review, like a PS,

I wanted to cry after reading chapter 11 and 12! Nooo! I feel sorry for Vanitas! He deserves a happy ending! Why?! ...
*trying to calm down*
Inhale, exhale, calm down...whew. still, it's a good fic. :D and I hope there will be good endings for them.
Good job on this fanfic again! Best of luck! ;)
Shiori Yomu chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
You have really written an excellent story. I commend you for doing a great job at this, this is very very wonderful. I love it and this is now one of my favorite fics.
Good luck to your other fics. This work is just brilliant. Everything's so detailed. Thank you very much for writing this. :D ほんとにありがとうございます!:3
Lexi1130 chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
I so freaking cried at the last chapter
I so wanted for them to be together
Anyways kudos to you!
hopping chapter 11 . 10/29/2012
OMG... I cant stop crying...

you are one heck of a writer! even though it was late already and I kept on saying to myself, "just one more chapter..." i cant stop reading! it was really good that you kept Vanitas' attitiude with him...
really... GREAT CHAPTER!
KagomeAngel91 chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
I weep so hard ;-;
-applauds-
E d e n chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
Oh, where to start.
My goodness, okay. Well let me start off saying that I could -not- put this down.
If I was not on the computer, I was grabbing my iPhone.
And I can say for sure- that my eyes pretty much sting now (half from reading too much and... tears. Ahem.)
But I don't regret it at all because the characterization and the premise was so -absolutely- beautiful.
You kept Vanitas in character the whole way through (except near the end, but we'll get there later), even in situations that are hard to imagine in the canon game. The ONLY thing I -do- have to mention is though... the pacing of the romance was way too quick.
Now I'm all for the pairing of course, but in terms of quality-writing, I kind of preferred their 'friendship' in the beginning than the alternative ending. It was more realistic and believable. The situation you had created, hanging out in each other's presence for a day, was just- I believe I had lost count reading that part after 3 times (it was just /that/ great) but then in the alternative ending (which I acknowledge you had not planned to do at all), it kind of just went from day 1 of meeting each other and then suddenly to Aqua having strong feelings for him. Yes, I know she values her friendships but after just one day? (From friendship to love) And for Vanitas too... definitely for Vanitas- this kid would not get so easily attached. Yes, I do acknowledge that he craves what Ventus has (and you had developed his inner struggling greatly) but I believe if you had (somehow) created more situations where they were able to build their relationship gradually, this story would have been spark-tastically beautiful through&through.

Other than that. You have successfully swayed me over from the TerrAqua side.
Jcthegirl chapter 12 . 12/23/2011
...Wow.

I just decided the other day, "Hm, let's see if there's any good VanAqua stories out there" because it always intrigued me, and I found your stories.

You are just one of those authors who writes something so naturally we all can hear the characters' voices in our heads, feel their pain, see what they're doing... It's amazing, I say. :U

I was kind of on the border between being more of a TerAqua fan or a VanAqua fan, and you have definitely pushed me over the border to VanAqua. (Though I still enjoy TerAqua.)

Your characterization and description of thoughts is SO BEAUTIFUL. Practically flawless :'D

I just.. Ahsksagfahalla;

I am so jealous of your skills.

I think it was great that you gave them a tragic ending, because it'd be nearly impossible any other way. And to write this all canonically takes skill.

Amazing job, and I hope you continue on in your beautiful writing. :)

Jordan