Reviews for Escape
CapriciousFan chapter 12 . 12/30/2018
this is the most beautiful thing ever

*inconsolable sobbing*
SuperLombax chapter 12 . 6/25/2017
This story was amazing! From beginning to end, it kept me intrigued and wanting more! If you're still writing these, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/19/2017
Vanitasaqua is prolly my favorite pair, cause i feel like van and i love aqua, and you always go above and beyond. Great job, man.
Nightmare Troubadour chapter 12 . 1/22/2017
I could hear something like Xion's theme playing as I read the last bit... I think my heart just broke into even smaller pieces now...
V. Omori chapter 12 . 6/20/2016
I think... I think this takes the #2 spot for my favourite Kingdom He- no, ALL TIME stories, including real, published books. I can just imagine this in the game... ah, bliss. Anyway, thank you for introducing me to the Aquanitas pairing, as I previously thought VanShion was my favourite pairing, but you proved me wrong. Ciao, and I hope I have the great pleasure of stumbling randomly upon your page again!
V. Omori chapter 11 . 6/20/2016
I cried. I did - I'm not kidding. Hell, I'm not sure if I even want to read the epilogue. This is romantic yet tragic writing at its best. This is perfection and you did a great job with it too.

The only things I think should be changed are the genres. To be honest, I think it should be a Tragedy/Romance rather than Friendship, but hey - that's just my opinion.
V. Omori chapter 9 . 6/20/2016
I haven't actually played BBS, but I'm hyped for 0.2. It's weird isn't it?

Again, loved how you portrayed Aquanitas - it's just so... ARRRGH! T.T
V. Omori chapter 2 . 6/20/2016
Oh Meh Gawsh! The tension is real with "Tears of Light" paying on in the background and I'm only on the second chapter!
V. Omori chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Really liked the cute interactions between the two - I laughed hard on some parts, but I could tell Vanitas is really going for it. Hell, I know how he feels, stalking the girl you have a crush on (and even then you don't know you have a crush on them)!
Silv Sapphire chapter 12 . 6/7/2015
I almost cried at the end. This is amazing
SchattenSoldat08 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I read the entire story over night and it was amazing. The ending was the best because it some sort of hope-ish. Thanks for the alternative I always hated Vanitas but after reading you stories he's now one of my faves. I just you create some sort of sequel to this cuz this story is favorite from the rest. Good luck keep up the great work.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Oh dear :/
Ka-tay's mind chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
If only things weren't so complicated, huh.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
Damn it, Van. :(
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Why was Van trailing Aqua anyways? Looks like someone is intrigued! :)