Reviews for Die For You
Madison chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This is an amazing story. I love the love Karen has for her sister. It's truly inspirational. And the ending was a huge surprise for me. I was really upset when Karen died, but it did add a lot to the story. Great job!
missmarina95 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
...Wow. *sobs* That was heart-wrenchingly amazing. I loved this, this was simply excellent!

I really enjoyed that instead of another brother relationship, you had sisters and they actually weren't paired with the boys for once. The focus of this was siblings, and how they would do ANYTHING for each other. I'm an older sister of three and I love my sis and bros to death. We're so close, and while they're not all I have, they will always be one of the most important. If they died before their time, a piece of me would die with them.

Your characters were wonderful, and my favorite part was Dean and Karen talking. I was upset to find out she died but like Dean, part of me was unsurprised.

That last line? My god, I have no words. Perfect, this whole thing was just. *Small flail* Gah, sorry I'm fangirling all over this. Anywho, this was a little dark, but I honestly enjoyed it. Great job, you are astounding!