Reviews for Far fetched
I love this.
Angel of the Axis chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I love this! :3
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
The writing is excellent even if I'm no familiar with the fandom.
secretassassingirl chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
t-that was so... SAD! D':
SilverBlueGrey chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This was seriously, genuinely touching. Very well done. I seriously applaud you for writing one of the ONLY JFK hetalia stories I've found. It's so disappointing that there are hardly any of them at all. He was such an important president, and he's had such an impact on the American psyche. There need to be a lot more hetalia fics with historical figures in them.

I'm taking a class about the Kennedy era this semester, so I'll probably be writing my own America and JFK fic in the next few months. I've wanted to write one where America is totally head-over-heels for JFK for a while. Unrequited love for a president from the nation he represents. So. Much. Angst.
I RuleThisWorldSoGetYourOwn chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Oh, wow... It's so sad and ANGSTY! I almost cried at that and agree: this is the first jfk alfred fic I've read. I think you did really good on it too; not many people of today know what president kennedy was really like, they just know everyone liked him. It's nice to see the historical accuracy of it too... well, I like it!

Spiritqueen chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This story was absolutly beautiful. I've been waiting for a fic like this, the relationship between the characters of Hetalia and their leaders. I enjoyed this story very much and wish you the best in your works
KnowledgeIsPower chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
JFK had Huntigton's Disease, which has to do with the nerves. He often went around in a wheelchair, not unlike FDR. Except that FDR had Polio.

You probably already knew that, but you were a bit unclear in your explination, so I wasn't sure.