Reviews for straight and center ladies
Joriable chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I thought it was perfect. It's sort of like there relationship. Especially there earlier relationship. Its completely realistic for season one. After that? No, that's where we get these sappy fall into your arms not into your bed Jori fics but for the setting it's perfect.
Captainmoose chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I thought it was great, and so much happier than most jori's I've read, I love a happy ending, even if the ending wasn't finite
Captainmoose chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Dilicious The DD chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
May not be the best Jori fic, but I liked it enough. You should do more
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Hmmm.. I love that next to final part. If you re-read and tilt your head to the left just so it clicks. "Sharing's so not her thing" bit in reference to Jade offering Tori the grapes speaks volumes. It made me wonder if, perhaps, that was Jade's way of saying, "It IS more than sex"...
In Living Monochrome chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
We need more Jori fics. Just like this :)

-Alpha
LizMcGiz chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I can't believe I haven't read this yet. It was so good. The plus thing was it didn't even have the detailed smut everything else in here does. So kudos!
Bastshan chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Great fic. The only thing I have to nit-pick is the misuse of "than" for "then" An example correct use of "than" would be "I am better than that." "Then" is used to indicate when an action took place. For example, "this morning I had breakfast then went to work." That's probably not the best explanation, but I'm sure you can google it. Keep the great stories coming _
Hallow Avengence chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This is great! Especially for a first Jori fic... *blinks* Its one of the best Jori fics I've read.

So um, enjoy my applause: *appaulds*
HappyShannon chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I loved it :) I got really excited when I saw the summary - that's from 'Recessional' by Vienna Teng, right? I love that song so much (L)

Anyways, great fic :D This style of writing - like, writing normally and then having the more emotional/meaningful/moving stuff in brackets - is because really popular, and I'm kind of glad because I love it.
DofD chapter 1 . 1/22/2011