Reviews for Anticipation
DoubleMMia chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed each little one-shot. I hope you're going to keep writing more? Because you're writing is incredibly inspiring and beautiful!

I especially loved the Aveline/Fenris chapter, because god damn that was like CUTENESS overload. ;_; I loved it.
AlexxMorgenstern chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
Don't fight the Fenris Love. It will consume you; you cannot stop it. :

That said, I love the three out of four stories on here that I've read so far! :D
SerNature chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
I think I'm crushing on Cordia even more than Varric. Even if she's drunk. Or maybe that's /especially/ because she's drunk, idk. Apparently I'd be willing to take advantage of her because /unf/.

But in all seriousness, I love this, and them. DA2 OTP FOREVER.
Katrina-Irene chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
Wow, your writing is quite beautiful and this chapter was so perfect! I'm still stuck on my equal love of Fenris and Varric, but I think your writing may make me more firmly in one camp! Not cool! The bit at the end with Cassandra was really funny and well done as well.
Olsdal chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Very nice and sweet. There seem to be a couple of errors, though.

"She turned towards him, her hands still clutching her pint, a sudden urging in his voice as if she could force him to understand her."

Shouldn't that be "a sudden urging in HER voice"? Or am I just reading it wrong?

"Before Aveline could say a word of protest, Fenris shifted on his chair. Both arms spread outward, though the unfolding limbs drew themselves out slowly, as if he was still contemplating the movement."

That sentence is in there twice. Immediately before it, it's repeated, with a change of one word.

Otherwise, quite good. I enjoyed it.
Yellow Words chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Sweet Maker that was beautiful. You're really making me wish that Fenris and Aveline could become involved in the game. How awesome would that be? :)

Also, your Fenris is perfect. I really hope he's like that in the game. :)

-Yellow.
SerNature chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Stop. Making. Me. Ship. Everything.

Seriously. I'm supposed to be all, "but Aveline is /mine/!" but I so can't. They're adorable, as close friends or as lovers. Also you made me wibble a bunch, but the soft hug at the end made it worth it. Moarpls.

p.s. I want Varric/Isabela STAT.