Reviews for Just a Couple of Kids
gracieTpie chapter 1 . 8/11
Haha, really cute and funny! Loved it! And Akito was hilariously perverted as always-great job! Grass X
Lili chapter 1 . 3/9
Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally a cute story! :)
Human being chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I am reading this story for the second time and I still love it!
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Awww! SOOO cute!
PMDOPamx chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Oh, my! Twenty kids?! (O.O) Hayama you perv. XD Lol! But Twenty kids seem too may 10 little Akitos and 10 little Sanas running about in the house sounds so scary *shudder* *laughs nervously*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I loved it. Twenty kids, that would be difficult!
Bunbun N. Eies the First chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I'll Admit it! When he said it would be proof of them having sex at least 20 times, I thought 'That's a very good point'
nic923 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Very funny! xD
D'OmKeeper chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Well, I think that this fic's just lovely. I absolutely adore this couple and I have always wondered what their future would look like. Maybe here they're not that old, but it's still so cute because they're thinking about their life together.
You did a great job with Akito's POV. I mean, he surely is not an easy character to write about! You were capable to respect HIS characteristics and also the ones of the Manga itself because, among all, you made me laugh a lot with the situation the two are living in your story (haha).
I loved it!
coffee-dance chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
i enjoyed it well done!
NeverLookBack756 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
That was adorable 3 nice job!
guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Omg that was really good i loved it xx
Mikashimotaku chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Omg! That was so cute! I've just recently read Kodomo No Omocha and I found that to be absolutely just like it!

Akito is so cute and I just love him to pieces! You did very well to capture his character. You're very talented, because I love him but he's got quite the personality. It's hard to write as him in character because his attitude is so contrasting and different! Great job.

Sorry for the long review anyway, hehe. Please write more! :)

Mikashi-chan :)
hislips chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is so sweet! I hope you are planning to do more!
SunshineGirl09 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012