Reviews for Unexpecting
LightWingDragon chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Why did you kill Fred, she was ok! P

Seriously though, good fic. )
D M Evans chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
This had me howling. I absolutely loved it. And thank you for removing the know it all basketcase from existance as well. And as for Cndy, why don't you have the courage to sign your flames? I would just love to know how anyone could think Jonathan the show non-entity and current joke baddie was perfect for Buffy. And given that some of the Buffy writers are falling out over this seaon's direction I wouldn't be so sure Angel and Buffy are over. Anyhow, back to the main point, WELL DONE on this piece!
Anon chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
Personally I loved it I appreciate the creativity that went into writing and unlike apparently a few am not threatened by different perspectives to the extent that I must tell someone how to write thier story. Sooo if that pesky pairing of B/A truly is over why not shut up telling writers how to write say whether you liked it or not then move on. If your right about it being over then why you can bask in the warm glow of C/A shagging until ME screws that up just like they did B/S. Hmm just how many episodes did poor Spike get his Buffy before being dumped. O well I imagine since AtS is mirroring BtVS this season why we'll get to count them with Super Corffy
Flippy chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
Enjoyed this bit of fun the first time I read it, enjoyed it once again. Know I should be sticking to the actual story but in response to the first review: This is just a piece of fanfiction. I don't think it's the first one where Connor bites it and don't think it will be the last. If you dislike the content, then don't read it. This story is just one person's little joke. It has no effect on the show in any way and isn't that what fanfiction is about to begin with, the author's take on something? I've read a number of pieces of Buffy and Angel fanfiction that don't stick to exactly what's going on with the series or places the characters in fantasy and/or crossover situations. When written well, I give the authors credit for having the imagination to come up with it, whether it's stuff I would like to see or not and the creators of the series for permitting fanfiction writers to use the characters in the first place.
Cndy chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
I'm am so tired of you B/Aer's. Don't you get it? It's over, it's been over.

Buffy and Angel have moved on and so should you. Joss and Warner Bros. are

having way to much conflict right now so their won't be any crossovers either. To

be honest, if you were watching lately, you might agree that the best person for

Buffy is Jonathan. By the way, Connor is dead, or in another hell dimension now.

Why did you kill Fred too? She's part of the family. The group consists of a

structure similar to The Breakfast Club. Wesley's the brain, Angel's the criminal

Cordelia's the princess, Gunn's the jock and Fred's the basketcase. And, if you

have ever seen the movie, the writers paired them up the same way too. THe only

thing I hate about this season is how terribly Wesley's been treated. Last aired

eps. he gets his troat slit by some fuckin' bitch!
Kim chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Woo hoo...I loved it...yeah, things right

again...that is how it

should be dammit...now, you send that to wb and demand

things right

again...lol. If only it were that easy...
mutabilis chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Bravo! That was great. Still laughing over here!
Leni chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
You know I loved this, don't you? AndI even loved that 'evil' demon... Man,what's with me and the evil you create? I mean,first Samael(Chapter five is on the making,isn't it?*smiles*) And about killing that poor, helpless baby... You're THE best! There'll be a sequel, won't it? I mean, there we have Angel running to Sunnydale and naked-Spike (Not that naked-Spike is not good but it's BAD in that context...) DidI say I loved this? Andthis quote...man,it had me laughing"Aw, I'm sorry, buddy," he said. "Really I am. I mean, here you thought you'd gotten your life together, have a girlfriend, a son, people you trust and I'm just trampling all over your parade." hehe. Yup,best evil/unheard of demon...:)K&S Leni
D M Evans chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
I was laughing when I edited it. I'm STILL laughing. Die Connor die.
Kuliana chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
Okay... whatever makes you happy, I guess.
Lilly Beth chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
I LOVE this story. I only wish this would happen...cause this season of "Angel" just plain sucks. (No pun intended.) Kill Fred and Connor, scrap the Angel/Cordelia crap, and remind Cordy of just what she promised Gunn last season? Yeah, I could dig that.

Lilly
ScarletDeva chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
sounds good! i want sequel!
Aurora6 chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
Okay, still hysterical over here. Hang on, let me catch my breath... "You think my ears are big?" OH HA! You nailed Dork!Angel there babe! Love the death of the plot contrivance AND the fact that (for once) Fred DIDN'T know everything about everything and was actually the downfall of it all... hee. Oh and the end... so very good. Now, if only ME would listen...
Hellish Duchess chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
May I just say? THANK YOU, THANK YOU, A THOUSAND TIMES THANK YOU! That okay? Great.