Reviews for Lightning Guard
ksecc1 chapter 6 . 5/26
I've enjoyed reading this fic. Thanks for writing. I wonder, will we ever find out the significance of the Potter name in this fic?
Lilly Evans James Malfoy chapter 6 . 5/18
I love the story and can't wait to see if you write more
Procrastinatingismyforte chapter 6 . 3/18
This story is AMAZING! Oh my God it's amazing! Harry's personality keeps making my heart miss beats and swell in and out of order. Please update soon, I deeply wish to read more of a story of this caliber. You have most certainly spoiled me in standards of fan fictions like this.
Winterlover6 chapter 6 . 2/27
2, 4, and 5 seem awesome.
Dark Elf Zeera chapter 6 . 2/15
I like idea #1 the most :D the others not so much.
Sakura-hime99 chapter 6 . 2/14
Great story!
I think idea #5 is the most interesting.
Not sure if you're still interested in this fandom, much less this fic...but in case you can't remember off the top of your head, you have a list of summaries for potential KHR fics at the end of this chapter's author note, and you then asked which would be the most intriguing of the bunch. Personally I really like Idea #1 and Idea #2, (TYL!Tsuna being the papa of an alternate Tsuna in another timeline, and the guardians coming back in time to befriend their Sky and help him reach his potential faster to undo the Arcobaleno Curse or something of the sort respectively). Not sure if you even started on them...but just thought you may like to know should inspiration strike!
flakeshake07 chapter 6 . 1/13
amazing! cant wait for the next part:)
hachinonana chapter 6 . 1/2
Whoa #4 & 5 are the ones I'm most interested in. I like your character developments and interactions, and I also like how Harry isn't just some guy watching on the sidelines while canon events happen, he actually does stuff, and changes things.
ansari chapter 6 . 12/17/2015
Holy crap I would KILL for idea #2. Like, legitimately. Number 4 has promise and I would definitely read it but it was number two that made me sit bolt upright with a little fangirl squeal I would never admit to if my sister hadn't heard it.

Now about the actual fic, I could ramble happily for longer than the word limit on reviews, but my head hurts and it's very late so I'll keep this short for now.

This is awesome, frankly. I usually roll my eyes at replacing any of Tsuna's Guardians but using a five-year-old was ASKING for trouble. The Harry you have so painstakingly developed suits the role. And I'm very curious about Harry's backstory - his teacher, who Squalo knows; what exactly happened in Stonewall; why his relatives were so darn nasty; how his parents died if there wasn't a crazed wizard serial killer after them. I'm curious but I'm also willing to wait for the answers to come through in the story, which shows that you're setting a good pace in terms of action, exposition and character development.

I also love how Harry interacts with everyone. Mukuro's group, which is strangely cute and a bit blink-clink-I-can-actually-see-this-happening-that's-sort-of-adorable-and-mostly-terrifying and Tsuna's group, which is hilarious, and how he views the whole what-the-fuckery that is everything that follows Tsuna around. The whole thing gives me warm fuzzies. I also REALLY liked the possession bit tbh, it was cool.

Okay it's getting really late here and I'm probably not making much sense so I'll leave this here. And finish off with a thank you, because I really appreciated you writing this - it was an excellent and strangely thought-provoking read.
Chaos Genesis chapter 6 . 12/5/2015
very interesting this is turning into a great fanfiction you should hurry and write more chapters soon.
Quasipsychotic chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
Oh man. Harry being nice just backfires onto him, doesn't it?
Quasipsychotic chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
Is this slash? :
(I sincerely hope it is! Harry/Mukuro! Now, that'd be interesting!)
Alex2909 chapter 6 . 10/13/2015
kick ass story, like how harry fights
choxpastry chapter 6 . 10/8/2015
Well, I think all idea sound interesting. I like idea#1 the most though.

but before that please continue this fic. This is brilliant work! I want to know about Potter family's secret, so please...

By the way, future arc seem difficult without reveal some of Harry past ,so maybe some kind of Harry arc before they jump to future?