Reviews for Lightning Guard
Dragon997 chapter 6 . 1/16
I like Idea 35
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 1 . 1/14
Hibari is acting very OC, he doesn't talk this much and certainly doesn't explain his actions for doing things
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 6 . 1/7
Wow eso fue ... Emocionante! Me encanto espero q regrese pronto con mas .

Besos

more more more more...
dantexsin chapter 6 . 11/29/2016
Can you write more of this I really enjoyed it.
VinniVVicci chapter 6 . 11/16/2016
Idea 4 and 2 sounds awesome!
invasionofprivacy chapter 6 . 11/12/2016
This is so adorable. Please update soon.
Astral and Celestial chapter 6 . 10/21/2016
asdfljalskdfjlkdfj all the Mukuro feels oh my god. My adorable murderous little cinnamon bunny rolls! *flails*
what have ye done to meeeee? I'm in love (ヾ)

(ps: dang you are amazing! wow if you have time I'd really love to see idea no. 2 the guardians traveling back in time one but heyyyy I will adore your writing 4ever! stay awesome~)
Astral and Celestial chapter 3 . 10/21/2016
*SOBS*

NO. NO. NOOOOOOOO

YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO ME NO WHYYYYYYY MUKURO MY BABY THESE /FEELS/ WHY ARE YOU SO TERRIBLE TO ME O WONDROUS PERSON

*cries*

(but seriously I love your brain PLEASE LET ME MARRY YOUR BRAIN I'M BEGGING YOU. Just don't forget you have absolutely no obligation to write for us. Your every word is a blessing unto manking. Don't feel obligated to write. You are amazing)
Astral and Celestial chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
*sobs because heartbroken and why*
book14reader chapter 6 . 10/19/2016
I vote for Idea 4 - Byakuran and Tsuna against the world! And who ever they pulled in
Jaricchi chapter 6 . 9/21/2016
I like the sound of Idea#5. But that's mostly prolly cuz I like the idea of Hibari and Tsuna as friends, if not partners (or lovers, I'm not picky). Thanks for writing! I really enjoyed reading this fic!
ksecc1 chapter 6 . 5/26/2016
I've enjoyed reading this fic. Thanks for writing. I wonder, will we ever find out the significance of the Potter name in this fic?
Lilly Evans James Malfoy chapter 6 . 5/18/2016
I love the story and can't wait to see if you write more
Procrastinatingismyforte chapter 6 . 3/18/2016
This story is AMAZING! Oh my God it's amazing! Harry's personality keeps making my heart miss beats and swell in and out of order. Please update soon, I deeply wish to read more of a story of this caliber. You have most certainly spoiled me in standards of fan fictions like this.
Winterlover6 chapter 6 . 2/27/2016
2, 4, and 5 seem awesome.