Reviews for Lightning Guard
bop369 chapter 6 . 5h
idea 3 sounds best. i haven't seen a fic like it and there are many things you could do with that idea.
Allykrau chapter 6 . 10h
Fuck, I never noticed this was updated! D: Damn... but anyway, I like this story and the first Idea you had :D I simply love R27 :3 though the others would be great too...
but anyway, loved it :D
Uzuyami chapter 6 . 12h
Oh my god, I swear For a full minute I just stared at the screen when I saw the new chapter ! This is awesome. I hope you'll get the inspiration to keep writing, because I'd really like to know what the hell is Harry's backstory.
Otherwise, Idea #1 sounds like a lot of fun and Idea#3 ... I can imagine Giotto and the others Vongola boss arguing about what they should teach Tsuna, and who gets to teach him (I have this mental picture of Giotto pouting because he's not Tsuna's favorite despite bieng his ancestor).
DapplexD chapter 6 . 4/25
Idea 2 sounds really interesting! Othern than that, idea 6 and then idea 1 also sounds really cool :) This story is really good! Lucky I started reading after you completed the varia arc or I would be left hanging for ... a few years? xD Looking forward to the next update :)
Kushanada chapter 6 . 4/25
Oh geeze 3, 4, and 6 are really good options. I'd hate to just leave it at that, but I'd love to read all three of those fics..
Chiasmus chapter 3 . 4/24
Really enjoying this fanfic so far! XD Loving the ideas and yup I am definitely more than satisfied with how you've written the possession sequence XD It was really fun reading :3 Onto the next chapter XD
oololoo chapter 6 . 4/24
Omg. Ok so it has been a veery long wait but still! I couldnt believe it at first but yes! You didnt disappoint at all, and i can certainly wait another 3 years if u update such quality workk! :)))))) well i hope u dont abandon this story, coz i do honestly love it, literally everything about it. Harry, tsuna and esp. how harry is so believable and refreshingly different to othe inserted characters! Also, all the ideas u had were fantastic and honestly, i would read any of them because they sound great. Buuut since i looove familial relationships i have to say im most excited with no 2(ithink) the one about papa and baby self hahahhaha
breather chapter 6 . 4/23
Yes! Excellent chapter, so glad to see the update, and that you were able to finish the Varia arc in it :) I really love the dynamic between Harry and the Kokuyo gang. Ideas 1, 2, and 3 look really interesting!
liankitty chapter 6 . 4/23
Quite an enjoyable read. Nice characterizations and a good flow. Thanks for writing
Levin chapter 6 . 4/22
Sorry, for some reason ff net won't let me log in.

I'm always happy about an update from you because I love your writing. Should you decide to write a KHR fic I'd love to read it. All off the above sound interesting though I think 5, 4 and 1 are my favourits.
Thank you for sharing your stories.
Glad that u picked this up again! Ideas 3 and 4 sound really cool and not like stories I've seen before so that's my vote! Can't wait to see more!
GenderlessPerson chapter 6 . 4/22
Idea number 1. I imagined your idea being made into a story, and yes, I really want to read it!
Xlxeclipse chapter 6 . 4/21
I'm so glad you are back, this was definitely one of my favourite KHR stories! I'm most interested in #1 because I think the character development would be really interesting and I would love to see how Reborn and TYL!Tsuna's first meeting would go and how their relationship would develop. I'm imagining something along the lines of an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. Anyways, thank you for posting! :)
Morpheme chapter 6 . 4/21
I really like this story! I can't wait until we do get that Harry/Iemitsu confrontation. I'm wondering when Harry will finally reveal his circumstances, too.

Ugh, all of those stories look interesting! I would read any of them. If I must, I guess the ones that appeal to me the most are 4 and 5. If I was ranking all of them, it would probably be 4, 5, 1, 3, 2, 6.
dhyetaX1999 chapter 6 . 4/20
Whiiiii! You updated! I love how Harry become protective/close/older brother-ly(Chrome is a year or so younger than Tsuna right? So Harry is about 2years older than her) to Chrome. IMO, Chrome's role in canon is too small it's like Amano-sensei just wants to have a female guardian but actually only Mukuro was the Mist guardian. I hope you will write more of Chrome's interaction with Harry and the Kokuyo Gang with Tsuna-tachi via Harry. It'll be heart warming to read.
For your new fic idea I love the summary of the first the most. Where Tsuna become his parallel counterpart's papa because of the experimental bullet. And next is the one where Tsuna's Trinisette's ability is unlocked without the ring and then he was nagged day and night by all of the previous Vongola bosses(primo to ottavo, because nono is still alive so he hasn't been sucked into the ring/trinisette yet) about the etiquette of becoming a charusmatic boss (while Tsuna didn't even know what boss he was supposed to be) I'm assuming this is pre-Reborn.