Reviews for Catch You, Catch Me
78meg9 chapter 1 . 2/21
! I just wanted to let you know that I've loved this fanfic forever. The characters, the plot, the writing! It's a fic I read when I want to feel happy. There are so many moments that stick with me, Romano nearly falling but Antonio catching him is a big one!

I like to think the fic inspired one of my superhero comics 3 so thank you for that! And I wanted to let you know that I added it to my spamano fanfic rec. Thank you for writing 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
Aplause
1bulbasundae chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
I adore how this fiction has such a classic phantom thief feel to it and also how hilarious it is (never fails to crack me up, NEVER). I also really really love how you write Spain and Romano's relationship; they are so in love in your work and their interactions are so sweet ( and funny!).
I don't know if you check this account at all anymore, but I want you to know if you do that I love all your fics and especially this one from the bottom of my heart. I come back to this fic when I need to read something I know I'll love and I know will cheer me up, and it does so every time without fail. This is definitely one of my favorite fanfictions ever. Thank you so much for writing all of it !
I hope you're doing well wherever you are and are able to continue to create things you enjoy!
LunarBeast77 chapter 6 . 5/15/2017
woops forget what i said then
LunarBeast77 chapter 5 . 5/15/2017
Does Romano knew somehow that the two are actually one? Cos i dont think he would fall for both at the same time. Maybe he knew that unconsciously...
Ischemia chapter 7 . 1/21/2017
Oh my goodness I love this so much! Awesome fic.
Blueart chapter 7 . 11/10/2016
SO CUTE!
I am A Greek Demigod 7u7 chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SPAMANO FIC OF ALL IT IS PERFECT ABSKSGJSKAKSGS
frozenbakedcookies chapter 7 . 7/14/2016
OMG where do I begin? First of I wanna say this story is simply amazing in every way possible! You're smart and creative! I absolutely adore Spamano and ship it all the way to Pluto! (does that make sense)?
You captured the character's so well like Romano's stubbornness, and Spain's sexiness and passion (love the part when he plays the guitar too), Italy and Germany's relationship was cute too and their personalities stayed in character, and so did France. But wow you wrote such a cute and interesting story in only seven chapters and I just want to say thank you, I totally love you XD and this made my night (it's like 4am now, i binged read it XD) 3
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
I have this hilarious image of Spain dressed as Saint Tail... :D I am enjoying procrastinating sleep to read this!
Wiolli chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
Well I loved the story idk about you guys but this is one of the best ones out there
Dreamshipper229 chapter 7 . 7/2/2015
It's official! I love love love you! I haven't read a good Spamano fic in who knows how long. But this was Amazing! And I thank you so much for completing this! It means alot to me, and other readers too I'm sure. I've read so many fics that start off good and then they don't complete them and ugh it's so annoying! This fic was so adorable and exciting, I love the reason for all of Spains robberies and I love the chase between the two, it was really cute. There's really nothing else to say exept daaaanm, you are really good at writing sexy scenes! Haha those were awesome! Thank you! Awesome job, I'll always love this fic! Xoxo
michelle chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Oh my god I love it!
Thank you for writing this :) !
Mermaidhorse chapter 7 . 1/20/2015
Oh my god, that was amazing! This is one of the best, no, THE best Hetalia fanfiction I've ever read! You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to read more of your stories! :D
ectodreaming chapter 7 . 1/20/2015
You wrote this?! I can't believe this! OMG! I've read this story a few months ago and I was so amazed at the plot, I literally could not keep my eyes off of this! Dear heavens, you've got talented hands and frickin' amazing brain to create this! I love this so much, and I'm honestly going to reread this (again and again)! im obv freakin the fuck out