Reviews for The Secret of Happiness
lisa chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
i really like this! it's impressive that this was your first writing! good luck!
hotforedward chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Oh that was adorable! The make out scene was mmmmm! And i. loved the flow. I have New years twins so I really liked that part too! :) congrats on your first go around. I hooe there's more to come from you girlie! Great job, bb!
TLammy chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
For a first time I think you did very well. You kept me in suspense,I couldn't tell if the ending would be a happy one. I really enjoyed the story, Renee not so much ;) Good luck with the contest.
denverpopcorn chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Dude...this was lovely. His narrative voice - well, well done.

Fave scenes: first date/banana pudding, mom walking in to find him nekkid (funny), Charlie's "if i talk, will you listen?" - love that approach.

you got us in fast, took the minimalist approach, not too much self-reflection, just enough angst, so good...etc.

Woot! Great job, annie!
amwine chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I love it! It was sad that Edward happened to be away when Bella went into the hospital, but they were okay. Bella has people there to support her and Edward did her job and then got right back to her. Renee is just being a overportective parent. Great job...thank so much and good luck!
ninapolitan chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Well, well, well Miss AnnieJ. Look at you! First of all, I loved this and good luck. Second of all, you better be outlining your first full length story because clearly you've been hiding something young lady!

I thought this was wonderful, truly. Even if I did want to kick Renee's ass. You did that picture a wonderful justice with your interpretation of it.

Well done and again, good luck 3
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
hey annie!

i can't believe you wrote! yay :)

i have to say, this scenario certainly fits the picture perfectly. i loved the banana pudding details; so sweet.

also, i like the charlie was sort of in edward's corner even when renee was being a nut.

all in all, the way edward and bella came together was adorable...

i'm so excited that you stepped out by entering this contest. good luck, girlie!

xoxo

ro
EZRocksAngel chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
well, well, well...look what i found floating around twitter! i had a feeling you were working on a souper seekrit fic!

good job! its really long and well thought out, im sure you worked forever on it. It's great. OS are really hard so even more bonus points for doing it. good luck in the contest-keep me posted!

angel
greenyellow chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
So sweet! Congratulations Annie, it was a great o/s.
For the Benefit of Mr. Kite chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This is amazing. :D

The lemons were perfect, the characters were perfect, it all was.

I really liked the quote! I loved it! I'm practically obsessed with quotes, xD, I know so many.

The last one or two sentences hahah, was really awesome. :)

You did a really good job and I'm reccommending this to tons of people! You deserve it! :D
BITTENEV chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
You know I loved it but I'll tell you again anyway, I LOVED it. The dry hump action was freaking hot. So glad you added that in. Great job with the flashbacks and tenses. Those are a pain and you did fantastic, it totally flows. Also love the way it's a whole story not just a fling one shot. These are my favorites. You did awesome, can't wait to work on SL/ ML with you ;)
gemma loves edward chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
this was a good read thank you for writing it love gem
spacecake chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Holy panties girl! Seriously, I am kind of crying proud of you at THIS VERY MINUTE. Your first story kicks serious ass. Now, speaking of as ... Niiiiice dry hump!

"permanent phantom buzz in my pocket," my favorite phrase.

Just shared this news with hubward. He smiled o so sweetly for you...then, quickly asked if there was vampiric sex? WTF?

Sniff sniff...wish I could wrap around and hug you

Ps: I was nervous the whole first third reading, that faded away, I forgot whose story it was, forgot all about you and just raced through every delicious minute. I did not even skim. You are THAT good.
hotandcold chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Yay for you! And such a sweet story. With Edward Cullen I think 3 months is plenty of time to fall completely forever in love!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2