Reviews for World Without
yaoiprincess101 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Flynn died?!
Fearless.Leo chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I like it. Most stories I read nowadays have outright character death in them, but this hints at it in a way that is, in my opinion, perfect.
I only watched the movie yesterday, so it slightly confused me with the city names and such, but that is my fault and not yours. Good job!
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Wow...I'm actually having goosebumps here...
Um, I didn't get everything on this ff. I mean, I know now Flynn is dead, but was it Yuri who killed him? Even though I don't quite think so, the begining kinda seems to imply that. That one phrase in particular: "Flynn had it backwards, though." Or maybe I'm just missunderstanding.

Anyway, great writing style that almost made me cry. Awesome TT
NidrianRuuthane chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
this is brilliant!

great job capturing Yuri, I think you nailed the essence of the character dead on!
EverDarkSilver chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Wonderfully melancholic without the melodrama that often taints these sorts of stories. Beautiful job. 3
Dreamer's Samhain chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
If I were a person to cry every single sad thing, this story would have made me cry. As it is, I can feel just a little prickling at the side of my eyes. I like how Yuri stepped in and did the best he could and that when he was done, did his job and went through with his promise to Flynn, that he started towards Dahngrest. You did a wonderful job writing this, beautiful written, and it can tug at the heartstrings. It also gives that little bit of bittersweet new beginnings.

Dreamer
DaMidnighter chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Aaahhh... *wipes tears away* Ugh, that was so beautiful and sad. You really conveyed a lot of emotion, brought this alternate Terca Lumireis to life. Unh. I'm speechless.
orangepotato chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Absolutly amazing!

You certainly painted a beautiful yet dark picture in this what if experience.

I really enjoyed this one shot. You made the idea come alive, and I could see this being a normal reaction for Yuri if Flynn had died somehow in their journeys together. I loved the way you wrote in present tense. I usually prefer past tense writing because it makes more sense when I read it, but the way you wrote this(with the subject matter at hand) really makes an impact.

You kept a great mood the entire story. It moved from harsh and dark to a faint glimmer near the end.

While I loved all of it, the best part was probably when Yuri met Estelle. You definatly painted a picture in my head of their collision. :D

Loved it through and through! Glad you shared it with us!

Can't wait to see more of your writing(Glass Fortress or Back Where We Started(I always get the title of that one wrong, but you know what I mean) or more of these one shots that you find or have time to write)!

Wonderful job!

Orangepotato
Cheesecake-chan chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
ToT This almost made me cry! (It's a coincidence that I was listening to music that suited the mood of this story.)

I have to say that without Flynn Yuri acts more mature. The fact that the memories of Flynn are always haunting Yuri's mind really adds to the sadness of the story.

Great work! By the time I finished reading this I was actualy holding back tears...and the music didn't help either...
Rydia Asuka chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
BRB WHEN I STOP BAWLING.

Okay. There. Better.

Seriously, though, I read the summary for this, went to myself "I am going to hate her for this" and then read it anyway. XD Now, obviously I don't hate you, but you did a pretty good job of ripping my heart out. :P Which is a good thing; I love a good cry. But oh man, Flynnie! D: Just...imagining one without the other is so strange. And sad.

In terms of the story itself...it was brilliant. You captured the emotion so well, and reminded me yet again of why you are easily one of my favourite writers in this fandom. :)
Azure-Wulfe chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
First review, yay! \o/

This story is so, so sad ;.;

Although i find it really sweet that Yuri went on to fulfil both their promise and Flynn's own aspirations in his beloved friend's memory, but still... the ending really got to me.

really nice work :3
Velveteenrabbit chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
D: Yuri's just not Yuri without Flynn. Seriously, my impression of Yuri was always badass-antihero-who-fights-with-Flynn. It seems wrong that Flynn's gone. Though for the record, Yuri would make a hilarious Commandant. Good job (killed me a little)