Reviews for The 7 Deadly Sues
Chachi96 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Two years later...

I'm still waiting on that special twist at the end.
Kizmuth chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
I can't stop laughing
Lily Bookmarks chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Wait a minute... MY IZ character's name is Miz...O-O
zuzuthezombie chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
… Mmy is DEFINITELY not cute, but okay! Whos the next person?
The Girl Named Charlie chapter 5 . 3/18/2012

This story is EPIC!

Bannana Nut Muffin of DOOM! She should team up with GIR. With her muffin and his sammiches, they'd be unstoppable! Sighs... Are you going to finish? You left us on a cliffhanger! (Did you die? Irene wasn't as big as, say, Katrina, but a hurricane is a hurricane...)
ShadowCat98 chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
*is insanely laughing while violently vomiting in a nearby toilet...don't question it* it's so Sue-ishly terrible it's hilarious! It makes me want to run a katana in someone as a sacrifice to the gods to have mercy and kill off all Sues!

Update and please kill SOMESUE OFF!

What chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
Banana nut muffin? That's from the fairly odd parents!
InsanelyA.D.D chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Oh, I love this, that's awesome! Ha-ha ha! I love this chapter, I hope you can update soon. I love this story...
Invader Nav chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
To me, the funniest part was at the end when you said "See that blue button down there? You should click it and it will bring good fortune to your family." and it's not even part of the a actual story ; yay! You gave me credit!
InsanelyA.D.D chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
I can't wait until you put up the next chapter! I'll just sit here and wait. *sits down*
Wilschy chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Red black and blue good day to you! Can you do a Squee mary-sue? I've got an idea for the characters name,... DIZA! Well actually just call her Dizzy. She's one month younger than Squee so maybe you can do a b-day Mary-sue? Thx!
Shadowkatze chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Haha :p lol :D
Shadowkatze chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
Haha :p Mary Sue... I mean Jen
Shadowkatze chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Mmyep... Nny needs to go picasso on her :p
Shadowkatze chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Wow :p mary sues are really stupid :p thanks for educating me on what they are :)