Reviews for Time well spent
Chloe.661 chapter 17 . 4/3/2014
BRILLIANT! A really good story! Going to go and read the squel now lol
rachael.weirs chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
Hey I really like your story, but I don't get the naming og the raptor why call it temple and why call it Anderson?
Julie Winchester chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
Oh I know what he wants to do. Time paradox, yeah?
ceryslikesturtles chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
well, as you know kate i dont watch primevel, well, i do but i have missed the whole of this series but i am still reading your work on it. to be honest, i dont know who nick is, i know connor, becker, abby and lester and i think that is it but even though i dont know who they are this is pretty good!

well done :D
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 17 . 3/13/2011
:O the end! O:

:) at least your doing a sequal (:

(T.T)Memily forever!(T.T)

(those where ment ta be a happy faces...)

this story made me HYPER!
Ruthibobs chapter 17 . 3/13/2011
Aw, so cute! Loved this story so much! The sequel could possibly be in a couple of years time, with Ivy having reached the Terrible Twos, as that's always a fun time for parents :) Loved it as always and can't wait for the sequel.

piss-on-me-ally chapter 15 . 3/6/2011
GREAT STORY! I am a Jecker fan and am reluctant to read anything other than that, but you've written this so well, I ACTUALLY READ A MEMILY STORY! That's a big acheivement!

Jecker wedding in a chapter, please!

Ruthibobs chapter 16 . 3/6/2011
Aw, amazingly cute! Love it :)

RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 16 . 3/6/2011
yay! I really really like this! *bouncing up and down with joy* jess and becker marrage was GREAT! (im still hero worshipping you and this story)Really liked the embarrassing of becker and jess. connors 'dont break the hotel bed' was great!
Ruthibobs chapter 15 . 3/3/2011
OMG, so cute! Can you get a better proposal? That is just so perfect! And the wedding should defo have it's own chapter :) Update soon please!

whatkindofnameisvolta chapter 15 . 2/28/2011
i'd rather it was a full chapter- with lots and lots of memily of course!
Heyarandomgal chapter 15 . 2/28/2011
Jess and Beckers wedding should be a chapter!

xXThe-LonerXx chapter 15 . 2/28/2011
Ace! Update soon pls! Or else...

Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 15 . 2/27/2011
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 15 . 2/27/2011
amazing story. your writing is so good you render me speachless. wow WOW WOW!