Reviews for Rabbids and romance
AlyTheRaygirl chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
I find this extremely funny as shit. I wish you could comtinue this.
Ema t tiger chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
It's going great keep writing please.
samantha angelia chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Wow , it's so nice , please continue
Summer Blooms chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
This is a really good story! :D I like the whole Rayman x Phoebe romance and the potions! XD Please update soon!
SparklyDragonFood chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
CONTINUE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I _Love_ this story! It is amazing! When is the next part? Please write more, I gotta know what happens!
Tetraxlinklover chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
This is by far one of the BEST Rayman story EVER that I have ever read! Please make more! It's very unpredictable and I love how you get this imagination! This is a BEAUTIFUL GORGEOUS STORY! May you please make more when you can! I love you even though I don't know you XD!
FlyingCatFish chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
oooo.. rayman, get in there! XD love this!Nya!
FlyingCatFish chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
-rayman's got a crush..- oo-er! XD this is pretty good..
Raymanly chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
oi! Update would ya! reading these stories makes my job easier! Yes im a girl if your wondering. I used to play rayman.
KeybladeHetaliaOtaku chapter 8 . 9/14/2011
cool! can't wait for chapter nine!
Emo Princess Addie chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
lol, GO PHEOBE!
Emo Princess Addie chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
Wow...an Emo Rayman and a hot Phoebe? Hm, I can't wait till the next chappie! -
HelpingHandGal chapter 7 . 6/29/2011
I knew that you told me bout the stink part but...WHEEW glad i dont have ta smell that!XD Really cute yah know!

NoticeIf you are a Transfan or a Iron Hide fan...Do not watch the third movie...PM me for more information

Beware Sentinal Prime...
HelpingHandGal chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
YES! You chapter was unexpected to me since i been trying new the part with "Thats the power of a sick girl" LOLD!(laugh out loud dieing)

Thanks for SOME of the cedit though that was relly nice of yah. Plz tell me if you need more help KK?