Reviews for Unrequited Love
broken-can't be-fixed chapter 4 . 4/18
this was so cute the ending with all the malec i loved it so much and i loved how you captured how conceited jace is :")
edie chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
this is so freaking funny and i think they dont use real grapes just flavouring its disgusting
edie chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
i normally save reviews for the last chapters but BY. THE. ANGEL. THIS. IS. SO. FUNNY!
KILLINGhope14 chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
This is so funny, I really think that this is purposely to bash Clace.
starsky1 chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
This was both funny and cute :) love it!
Zzz chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
I love it!
Blue Hope chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Nice story, wait for your next chapter
NinjaKitten930 chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
that is totally charma! Lol I believe that Jace is secretly THIS much of a concieted asshole, and I loved Clary's obsession with eyebrows, gosh she's annoying! MALEC FOREVER!

All in all, loved it! Got a nice laugh and felt my heart squeeze! GREAT!
Georgichan chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
love it. so glad alec felt nothing or I would have wanted to kil jace...jk, or am i? hmmm *calms down*.
NoMoreYaoiHere chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
OMG I love this! This is awesomesauce FTW! XD
taraslashreading chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
I really like this short little story, it's seriously under reviewed!
taraslashreading chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Personally I'd go with the chinchilla
Reipersecutoria chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
hahahhaha i cant expect more! "I want to kill him" love it! i love this chapter, aaww malec! bad jace, bad!
IamSpaceman chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
Well, my favorites for AI at the moment are Ashley Sullivan, that Brett guy, and that blonde chick whose name I think is Sarah... And oh! Your story! Lol I loved it, especially that cute little malec moment at the end _
Reipersecutoria chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
what im thinking? well this is asooo! i really like how Alec react, he's totally right! what jace think he is!.. well, we know he's beautiful and charming but still an ass! i want to magnus go and kick him!

i really enjoy this chapter, thanks!